Sr. Staff Software Engineer
Company: Conexess Group
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: August 7, 2022
United States (100% Remote)
$160,000/yr. - $220,000/yr. - Full-time Senior Level
Description & Requirements
Our client delivers technology solutions that are digitally
transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to
provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their
customers and members. Their best-in-class products are just the
start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking
and payments. We hope you'll join us. We can't do it without
The team believes the world is a better place with strong community
banks and credit unions, which value the person behind the account.
Our client is the backbone of these institutions and their platform
is the first wallet experience that your family and your neighbors
use to manage every aspect of their finances.
Our strong vision and strategy to make digital banking personal is
at the heart of our partnership with community banks and credit
unions. We invest in relationships, and it shows in every facet of
our platform. A healthy local economy where everyone is valued as a
person opens economic opportunities to build a better world.
The Senior Staff Software Engineer participates and works with our
team to architect a suite of single page applications as well as
our online banking product. Our UI components are first-class in
nature and are consumed by both our internal teams as well as teams
outside of our organization. Senior Staff Software Engineers are
constantly keeping our app up to date with the newest development
practices and web standards to offer exciting user experiences for
by building tools and processes that help them do their work faster
and deliver consistently.
This position will be hired Remotely within the US.
What You'll Be Responsible For
- Establish and review business and technical requirements and
overall project plans to define or refine standards, ensure
adherence to standards and to facilitate the transfer of knowledge
throughout the development staff.
- Collaborate with developers, QA, operations and management to
provide technical direction in requirements analysis, design,
development, testing, and deployment.
- Perform the most complex product technical design and
prototyping, software development, bug verification and
- Perform system analysis and programming activities which
require extensive research and analysis.
- Collaborate with other engineers to propose and execute
strategies, ideas and technologies well suited to the problems at
- Actively contribute to and improve the engineering
organization's coding standards and best practices. Define or
refine standards for the design and development of software.
- Adequately establish yourself as a technical leader that can be
recognized as a thought leader both internally and externally of
- Build strong work relationships based on open communication
that encourages a creative, thoughtful and enjoyable work
- Lead by example, exhibiting maturity and poise through all
interactions with peers and leadership.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What You'll Need To Have
- Minimum 15 years of professional/educational technical
experience in full life cycle software
- Minimum 5 years of experience building Single Page
- Technical knowledge in software development methodologies.
- Experience with analysis/design at multiple project/multiple
- Experience in providing technical guidance to other
What Would Be Nice For You To Have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience with native web components.
- Experience with continuous integration systems.
- Experience with application build systems
- You are curious and thrive in an environment where you are
constantly learning and growing. If you got this far, we hope
you're feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don't
feel you meet every single requirement on this posting, we still
encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet motivated people who
align with our mission and can contribute to our company in a
variety of ways.
Keywords: Conexess Group, Las Vegas , Sr. Staff Software Engineer , IT / Software / Systems , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!