Senior Full Stack Developer
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: August 7, 2022
At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and
business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most
recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge
technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's
biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as
well as locations in Latin America, India, and China, will give you
the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year
after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
A bout Our Custom & Product Development Group
The Custom & Product Development (CPD) team takes a
solutions-oriented approach to helping our clients. We focus on
understanding the business problem to solve, manage the engagement,
but work as a partner. We assemble teams accountable for the
solutions, applying the right tools and technology for the project.
The 150+ (and growing) members of the CPD team are smart and
creative and have various levels of experience, all rooted in a
Client solutions often involve front end web and mobile components,
service layers, and backend data storage and analysis, integration
with customer and third-party systems, and modern DevOps practices.
We also pride ourselves on being able to figure out and adopt
client-specific and emerging technologies that will help with a
Our team actively partners with leading cloud communications and
contact center vendors such as Twilio and Amazon Connect to design,
build and support solutions that help companies better engage and
communicate with customers. Our team works across multiple business
domains, (eCommerce, Financial Services, Healthcare & Biosciences,
and many others), to transform their communication and customer
engagement platforms. We also work closely with our software
partners by pursuing opportunities together, providing feedback on
roadmap and feature improvements and creating best practices and
patterns through thought leadership.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior
Technical Consultant in our CPD national business unit.
The Senior Technical Consultant role has a specific focus on using
a breadth of Cloud technologies, including but not limited to: AWS,
Azure, or Google Cloud, Angular, React, and/or Vue, HTML5, CSS3,
As a senior developer on our Custom & Product Development team, you
work closely as a main point of contact with customer technical and
business stakeholders as part of a project team(s) to design,
develop, test, and deploy custom solutions with one or more of our
partner vendor platforms. You should have good written and verbal
communication skills and have some experience leading consulting
and collaboration with various technical and business stakeholders.
Mentoring and coaching colleagues is an important part of this
role. Besides implementing contact center solutions, you will also
at times architect, design and build integrations between cloud
contact center platforms and external systems or fulfill a
customer's requirements using the various cloud platform APIs and
This is a consulting position and requires regular interaction and
collaboration with customers in a fast-paced environment. Attention
to detail, time management and clear communication are essentials
tools in delivering successful engagements. Projects vary in
length, new technologies, platforms and team composition, so
adaptability and the ability to learn new things quickly is
You will also be involved in collecting requirements for a new
solution during the sales or elaboration process, documenting
solutions we have developed, or communicating with customers about
- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology
architecture. Provide architectural solutions/designs to project
execution teams for implementation.
- Capable of working as a lead or primary technical point of
contact with customers during professional services
- Interact with business stakeholders and technical staff at
customers during professional services engagements.
- Design and strategize on internal products, accelerators and
other internal IP initiatives. Interact with other cross-functional
teams to design, develop, test, and release features.
- Develop Proof-of-Concept and MVP (Minimum Viable Product)
projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- May work with offshore teams and clients for resolving
technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Increasing responsibility in areas such as sales support,
project management and other leadership responsibilities.
- Be a collaborative team member who readily shares knowledge and
- If you have most of the required qualifications and a deep
interest in learning quickly in an environment with lots of
opportunities for advancement, we encourage you to apply. Attitude
counts for a lot as well. We also welcome those who chose
technology as a second career who have made significant investments
in learning and training themselves in new skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM field, Computer Science preferred
and at least 3-4 years development experience using cloud and web
technologies with increasing ownership in solution design OR
- At least 4 years of development experience using cloud and web
technologies with increasing ownership in solution design.
- At least 3 years of experience with web application development
technologies, including design frameworks, HTTP stack, server and
network configuration, etc.
Front-end framework, such as React, Next or Angular, with React
- Some experience working with cloud-based/serverless back-end
implementations (Node.JS preferred)
- Experience with at least one Cloud Provider (AWS, Google,
Azure, etc) utilizing Serverless resources (Compute, Database,
APIs, Pub/Sub) to build secure, scalable, and reliable
- Understanding of complete project life cycle activities on
development and maintenance projects.
- Experience using source control in a team setting, an
understanding of Code Review processes, and some exposure to
deployment from a source control location.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile
- Ability to convert high-level business scope and requirements
into user stories/features. Ability to convert user
stories/features into clear and actionable technical implementation
- Some travel is possible when it is once again safe to do
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to
communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
Able to c onvey a clear understanding of the unique needs of
- Deeply interested in technology, including complex enterprise
software products, with a continual drive to learn more.
- Motivated by the idea of learning about how people do their
jobs and creating technology solutions to help them.
- Possess technical agility and savvy; persistent and creative at
finding solutions to problems on your own; someone who can use
documentation, Google searches, and trial and error to figure out a
problem you haven't encountered before.
- Organized and reliable at completing assigned tasks on
- Interested in working on a close-knit team and staying aware of
overall business needs rather than working in a development
- Readily takes action on challenges, without unnecessary
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness around work pace, process, and the
ability to grow personally and professionally. Faces difficult
issues and supports others who do the same.
- Deals constructively with problems that do not have clear
solutions or outcomes.
- AWS Certifications welcome
- Technology consulting experience or other experience
collaborating and communicating with multiple stakeholders in a
consulting or sales capacity.
- Experience working with automated deployment tools (CI/CD,
DevOps) such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps, AWS CodePipeline, etc.
- Some experience with a cloud-based contact center
(CCAAS/CPAAS), communication stacks and/or video is a plus.
Experience with Twilio or Amazon Connect is a significant
- Experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions
architecture and architectural frameworks
- Telephony experience is helpful (SIP, RDP, WebRTC, VOIP
- Experience with one or more major cloud providers, AWS
(preferred), Azure, and/or Google Cloud, with capabilities across
- Exposure to any CRM or similar product (Salesforce, Dynamics,
ServiceNow, ZenDesk, etc.)
- Experience working with a nationally or globally distributed
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering
solutions within defined timeframes.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient
Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding
digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell
2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete
statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential
functions performed by the employee assigned to this
classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change
the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, Las Vegas , Senior Full Stack Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!