Software Engineer C+
Company: Konami Gaming, Inc.
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 24, 2023
For Players. For Operators. For Each Other. -Konami Gaming, Inc.
entered the US gaming market in the 2000s and we've spent the last
two decades moving the industry forward with breakthrough games,
head turning cabinets, and a casino management system that brings
it all together. Over that time, we've garnered our share of awards
and established a corporate culture of success and innovation.A
world leader in systems and game development, Konami can offer you
the best of both worlds - stability within a dynamic, creative
environment. We are excited to announce that Konami Gaming Inc. is
growing and expanding into new product lines, including premium and
standard games, and new market segments. As we enter a new growth
period for the Company, we are expanding our reach to attract top
talent in game studio operations, technology and product
development.Do you love programming? We want you! Come join Konami
Gaming's team of engineers and work on the hottest casino
management system on the market!The Embedded Software Engineer C++
requires C or C++ programming skills with the ability to project a
professional array of customer relation habits and work well in a
team environment to attain company and customer objectives. This
position works under the guidance of the Senior Manager of Embedded
Systems and in conjunction with Quality Assurance to maintain
existing and develop new SYNKROS - system features. -Experience
with Linux, Socket Programming, and OpenGL highly desired.What will
you be doing?
- Research's, designs, develops, operates, and maintains software
components and computing systems software to be applied to and
integrated with engineering, hardware, and manufacturing
- Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and
tools throughout the system development life cycle to support the
generation of high quality, sustainable engineering applications
and products for long-term field use.
- Typically works under general direction but may independently
determine and develop approach to solutions. Work is reviewed upon
completion for soundness of technical judgment and adequacy in
- Frequent use and application of technical standards,
principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Suggests solutions to a variety of technical problems of
beginning to moderate scope and complexity. Solutions are
imaginative, thorough, and practicable, and consistent with
- Applies C or C++ experience to code new and enhanced
- Coordinate the testing scripts, documentation and deployment
schedule with the Quality Assurance, Training and Documentation
- Communicate and agree on project deadlines with management and
meet said deadlines.
- Under direction, create and/or review development design
documentation as needed.
- Customer Relations
- Under direction, interact with customers to attain feedback of
the stability and reliability of systems software.
- Under direction, interfaces with suppliers, and other technical
and support personnel as needed for development.
- Under direction, troubleshoots and diagnoses client issues and
resolve in efficient and timely manner.
- Create and maintain solid customer relations.What skills and
expertise do you bring to the job?
- 3-5 years of experience in C or C++; gaming industry experience
- Ability to communicate professionally and efficiently, both
verbal and written with all levels of the business.
- Proven analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail.
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office products.
- Programming experience with C++
- Working knowledge of C++ patterns, including RAII
- Experience with Linux and GCC compiler.
- Experience with ARM a plus.
- Experience with multi-threaded applications and socket
- Experience with GUI applications and OpenGL a plus.
- Experience with HTML, XML, and Database interaction a
- Experience with streaming services and protocols - RTSP, UDP,
- Experience with gstreamer a plus.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Gaming
Licensure(s).Konami's Perks and Benefits!
- Competitive Wages.
- 401(k) plan with generous company match up to 15% of your
- Comprehensive employee health and welfare benefits package -
Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary plans, and more! -
- 12 Company paid Holidays and generous Paid Time Off (PTO) with
rollover.Konami Gaming is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed
-to diversity in the workplace. -All qualified employees and
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to -race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status,
gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable
federal, state, or local laws.If you need a reasonable
accommodation because of a disability for any part of the
employment process, please call 702-616-1400 and let us know the
nature of your request and your contact information.
Keywords: Konami Gaming, Inc., Las Vegas , Software Engineer C+, IT / Software / Systems , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!