Web Content Administrator - Entry Level
Company: Viad Corp.
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 16, 2019
OverviewWE BRING THE "WOW"!
ARE YOU READY TO BE A "WOW" MAKER?
GES, Global Experience Specialists, is a global event marketing
company with over 90 years and 4,000 passionate employees in North
America, Europe and the Middle East. We create some of the most
incredible events in the world - think traveling entertainment
exhibitions, global user groups, sales conferences, holiday
extravaganzas and exhibitions of all sizes. From initial strategy
to show-stopping audio visual, accommodations to insightful
measurement - and every detail in between - we bring brands to
Our mission is to create memorable event experiences, and we count
on our talented employees around the world help us do it. We are
looking for team members who can dream up the impossible and
Wow I Didn't Know GES Did That:
Epic Events by GES: https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZOfYAWqTqa8
Ultimate Retail Experiences:
Ensure all Exhibitor Services Manual projects including paper and
interactive kits developed are of high quality, accurate, have high
usability, and reflect the organization's brand image in a form
that supports both National and Regional goals. Candidate must
possess good oral and written communication skills since they will
be dealing with both GES personnel nationally as well as with
outside vendors and clients.Responsibilities
- Able to manage multiple tasks independently or in a team
- Provide guidance and assistance to Account Managers on
navigational, user interface, brand strategy, and visual design
elements of kits.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal, oral, and written
- Possesses strong working knowledge of Adobe InDesign CS4 and
all Windows - based applications. Able to comfortably navigate
through the Internet and Web based applications.
- Configures Expresso per National procedures.
- Generates PDFs of final kits to be distributed either by mail
- Maintains a kit status log via Nexprise workflow management
- Assists other kit administrators as needed.
- Designs and produces standard and custom order forms and other
forms for service kits.
- Maintains proficiency in all aspects of kit production.
(Expresso, PDF, and/or paper/CD).
- Performs other duties as assigned and deemed necessary of the
position under the direction of local supervisor.
- College degree, knowledge of AEM Forms software (Adobe
Experience Manager) and basic HTML is a plus.
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent.
- Must possess basic desktop publishing skills. Knowledge of:
Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.), Outlook
(familiarity with email systems), Adobe Acrobat 8.0, XML knowledge
- Good oral and written communications.
- Self-starter with cooperative team attitude as well as the
ability to work independently, utilizing sound judgment and
professionalism in a high-demand/multi-task environment.
- Customer service experience required. Proficient in Microsoft
Office software (Excel, Work, Outlook).
Our team members are our family, so we help our team members care
for their families. The rewards of joining GES are extensive. We
offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Competitive salaries
- 401K with company match
- Healthcare/vision/dental insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Career development program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee assistance program
- Vacation time
- Community involvement opportunities
- Team activities
And much more------Apply Now!
Keywords: Viad Corp., Las Vegas , Web Content Administrator - Entry Level, IT / Software / Systems , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!