Company: Restaurant Depot
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job category: Front-End Supervisor Job link: Position Title:
Front End Supervisor Supervisor: Branch Manager FLSA: Non-exempt
Position Summary: Supervises Cashiers, Front-End Loaders, Checkers
and U-Boat Retrieval. Essential Functions:
- Supervises, trains and evaluates cashiers, front-end loaders,
checkers and U-boat retrieval.
- Ensures friendly, efficient and professional customer
- Ensures compliance with established sales and security policies
- Investigates and resolves customer complaints in a timely and
- Assists customers with product location and detailed
information when needed.
- Plan and prepare work schedules to include lunch and
- Performs cashier "check-outs" and operates register, when
- Performs Supervisor functions of voids and returns, price
adjustments, IOUs (F-6) vs. invoicing and cancels
- Assists checkers in comparing customer receipts to items on
cart to avoid losses.
- Efficiently uses industry specific software to resolve customer
inquiries, price checks, inventory queries and price discrepancies.
- Performs other work-related duties as required and assigned.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's Degree, OR
- High School Diploma of GED with at least 4 years experience in
customer service or related field, OR
- Any appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from managers, clients, and general public
- Ability to calculate figures, and amounts such as discounts,
interest, proportions, percentages, area, mass and volume.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive
- Commitment to company values and strong customer
- Computer Literacy Physical Requirements:
- Lift/Carry Abilities (measured for maximum or average
- Lift - 50 lbs
- Carry strength (50' or less) - 50 lbs
- Frequent lift/carry (> 12x/hour) - 50 lbs
- Constant lift/carry (> 30x/hr) - 20 lbs
- Physical Aptitudes (rated based on level of skill
- Agility/dynamic balance 80-119%
- Finger dexterity - 80-100%
- Manual dexterity - 80 - 100%
- Posture Tolerance (rated based on frequency or time
- Stand/walk - constantly
- Reach above shoulder level - occasionally
- Twist/turn head - occasionally
- Bend over/stoop - occasionally
- Climb steps/ladder - occasionally
- Kneel/squat - occasionally
- For the most part the ambient will be room temperature, due to
proximity of work-station to the exit doors, room temperature may
change according to the season and the level of activity at the
store. Acknowledgement: I fully understand the responsibilities and
qualifications required for this job. Furthermore, I find that I am
capable of performing the required functions. Failed loading page
(Protocol "" is unknown)
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, Las Vegas , Front-End Supervisor, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!