Director of Product Management
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Everi is looking for a Director of Product Management to join
our Wallet Team! If you love working on mobile-to-consumer products
and joining a growing organization, this is the role for you! Everi
is looking for a Director of Product Management to join our Wallet
Team! If you love working on mobile-to-consumer products and
joining a growing organization, this is the role for you!
- Responsible for managing and collaborating with
cross-functional teams to define, document, and drive the product
roadmap and delivery process with a focus on functional execution
and positioning of product success in the market.
- Responsible for guiding products throughout the development
cycle; bridging technical and business requirements and driving
delivery solutions and processes to meet customer and business
- Responsible for implementing and executing best practices in
product production, development, and performance; ensures products
meet industry, customer, and Company regulations.
- Leads product strategy and actively contributes to overall
product vision, ensuring alignment with company business strategy
and goals; synthesizes strategy ideas, planning, and execution of
next generation products, and identifies opportunities through
research, trends, and best practices.
- Develops tracking and reporting of product goals and objectives
through dashboards and representation on various internal
- Responsible for overseeing vendor relationships, including
mitigating risk and ensuring agreed upon services are
- Collaborates with internal teams in defining and developing
product positioning, pricing, go-to-market strategies, and pre and
post sales activities.
- Responsible for identifying and communicating business risks
and mitigation strategies with leadership teams; consistently
evaluates the impact of trade-off decisions between products and
- Continuously develops hands-on, in-depth knowledge of
competitive products, maintaining technical analysis of competitive
strengths and weaknesses. Customarily and regularly directs the
work and manages the personnel issues of direct report employees,
including recruiting, hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating,
coaching, and developing staff; recommends or initiates promotions,
transfers, and disciplinary action.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 10+ years experience in a technical project management, program
management, or product management role; casino operations, digital,
or gaming industry preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in leading and managing people.
- Extensive experience with product management lifecycle process
and communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in diagramming and modeling during
requirements gathering sessions using techniques such as activity
diagramming, use cases, and flowcharts.
- Substantial experience gathering business requirements and
developing appropriate technology and business solutions; ability
to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of Marketing Requirement
Documents (MRD's). Demonstrated success implementing project
management techniques and tools. Demonstrated in-depth
understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Windows
operating systems environments.
- Substantial experience with various project planning tools,
methodologies, and SDLC, including Confluence, JIRA, and, Agile PLM
- Professional experience designing software user interfaces
using Balsamiq or a similar tool.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Information
Technology, or a combination of education and equivalent work
experience in a related field required.
- Experience in mobile-first product development
- Digital transformation experienced
- Payments and Banking experience preferred
- Experience with team development
- Growing team and company - a great time to join the Everi
- Discretionary time off and 11 paid holidays throughout the
Keywords: Everi, Las Vegas , Director of Product Management, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!