Registered Nurse (RN)
JOIN AN OUTSTANDING TEAM!
Marquis Companies has been in business since 1989. Marquis
Companies is a growing and dynamic healthcare organization that
employs several thousand employees across California, Oregon and
Nevada. Marquis Companies consists of: Post-Acute Rehab and
Assisted Living Facilities, Marquis at Home, Consonus Rehab and
Full-Time, Part-Time and On-Call Positions Available!
In this role, your Nursing and Leaderships skills will ensure
that quality nursing care is provided to the residents and you will
direct the day-to-day functions of the Nursing Assistants. Duties
include meeting with assigned nursing staff and support personnel
to plan the shifts' services, programs, and activities.
In addition to a wide variety of career opportunities, we offer
a comprehensive benefits package that can include:
- COVID-19 vaccination offered upon hire, but not required
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage
- Flex Spending for Medical & Dependent Care
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Continual growth opportunities & up to $25,000 towards ongoing
- Uniforms provided upon hire & on employment anniversary
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Reimbursement for licensing fees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee cell phone discount
- Vital Life Foundation contribution for non-profit Volunteer
The qualified candidate will have an RN license in the
appropriate state. 6 months of working experience as a Nurse is
preferred. Strong computer skills are needed for use of our
electronic charting and medical records system. New RN graduates
will be considered for opportunities.
Marquis is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. Marquis does
not discriminate on the basis of age, color, race, national origin,
gender, religion, marital status, disability, veteran, military
status, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any
other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.