Fraud Investigations Specialist
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 13, 2021
We are DraftKings.
We're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative
solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us
to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital
entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity
and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead,
building what's next, and continuously reinventing the industry.
We're a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company
headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an
expanding global presence.
What you'll do as a Fraud Investigations Specialist:
- Conduct investigations of escalated alerts/cases of potentially
suspicious activity and potential fraud across verticals
- Support the discovery, containment, and prevention of Fraud and
- Ability to execute SQL queries to extract key information to
perform data mining and ad-hoc reviews for daily monitoring
- Provide recommendations supported by data in the implementation
of new fraud alerts and controls
- Compile SARs and Fraud reports to the applicable regulatory
bodies and partners
- Assist Regulatory Operations, Compliance, and other internal
teams with ad hoc requests and additional fraud reviews as
- Maintain knowledge of upcoming industry and product risks,
regulatory changes, emerging risks, and trends
- Ensure compliance with anti-money laundering, including KYC and
What skills you will use:
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field will be considered an
- 2-5 years of e-commerce and/or financial environment within a
Financial Crimes Unit or equivalent
- Excellent communication and writing skills in order to operate
across multiple departments, internal and external stakeholder
- Strong organizational skills
- Investigative curiosity
- Understanding of gaming and payment processes
- Basic SQL experience is required, intermediate experience is
- Competence with Zendesk & Microsoft Office product suite.
Intermediate Excel skills are preferred but not required
- CFE is preferred
- Ability to work potential days, nights, and weekends
- Ability to become licensed in multiple jurisdictions
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered,
engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an
equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate
discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal
employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race,
nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected
veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what's next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a
gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a
condition of employment.
Keywords: DraftKings, Las Vegas , Fraud Investigations Specialist, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!