Faculty Group Practice-Supervisor Patient Access Center.Las Vegas, Nevada*
Company: NYU Langone
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 12, 2021
NYU Langone Health is a world-class, patient-centered,
integrated academic medical center, known for its excellence in
clinical care, research, and education. It comprises more than 200
locations throughout the New York area, including five inpatient
locations, a childrens hospital, three emergency rooms and a level
1 trauma center. Also part of NYU Langone Health is the Laura and
Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center, a National Cancer Institute
designated cancer center, and NYU Grossman School of Medicine,
which since 1841 has trained thousands of physicians and scientists
who have helped to shape the course of medical history. For more
information, go to nyulangone.org, and interact with us on
Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a FGP
Spvr-Patient Access Ctr.
In this role, the successful candidate This position is responsible
and accountable for supervising Access Center agent activities to
ensure that the organization's vision and business objectives are
met. The supervisor is expected to deliver consistent agent
performance that achieves the highest level of patient/customer
satisfaction and loyalty. This position will support a team of 12
to 15 agents to achieve consistent results. Provides direct
supervision of and support to Access Center agents via the
monitoring of quality, performance, and availability. This
includes, but is not limited to participating in the
development/execution of the Quality Monitoring Program; coaching
and establishing individual development plans and routine
performance reviews; assisting in managing workflow; reporting on
trends; and collaborating with Access Center leadership.
- Perform other duties as assigned particularly as it relates to
the demands of the Access Center. All those in leadership roles
will be expected to take on additional duties as necessary.
- Maintain consistent and quality communication with Access
Center agents, supervisors, and other managers and leaders; assure
that a consistent means exists for funneling information updates to
- Interface with other leaders and departments to address company
needs and perpetuate desired branded experience as needed.
- Collaborate with other supervisors by sharing knowledge,
learning, and by building consensus.
- Participate and/or lead projects and tasks as identified and/or
assigned; meet required deadlines.
- Participate in multidisciplinary quality and service
improvement teams as appropriate. Participate in meetings, serve on
committees, and represent the department (as appropriate).
- Demonstrate regular, consistent, and punctual attendance;
monitor compliance of Access Center agents with time and attendance
- Work closely with physician practice management to maintain
currency of information and resolve issues.
- Act as first-level escalation for callers with complex issues
or who request to speak with a Supervisor.
- Keep up-to-date on all communication/changes within the Access
- Assist Access Center agents to understand and use Epic EMR,
Salesforce, Cisco, and other Access Center applications.
- Assist the Quality Manager/WF Manager with coverage and
distribution of tasks within the Access Center as required.
- Assist the leadership team in the hiring process, including
interviews, assessments, and the coordination of on-boarding tasks
for new employees.
- Ensure that agents are trained appropriately, follow correct
procedures, and maintain a high degree of quality. Work with other
Access Center leaders to manage daily work assignments and
- Assure that scripts and critical directives for scheduling
- Participate in calibration sessions to ensure consistency with
departmental standards for quality assurance.
- Provide for quality monitoring of Access Center agents,
including call/Access evaluations, coaching, and process
- Provide for Real Time management of Access queues and agent
skill assignments within Access Center system; generate reports for
- Integrate company brand, culture, customer focus, and behaviors
into daily operations and interaction with agents and
patients/customers; perpetuate a "can do" environment.
- Provide support to the leadership team, including but not
limited to quality monitoring and coaching, metrics and
performance, communication to staff, report generation, and intra-
day schedule adherence.
To qualify you must have a Associate's degree or an equivalent
combination of education and experience in Access Centers including
three to five years of direct experience in team supervision within
an inbound Access Center.
NYU Langone Florida is an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects
of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are
encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard
to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual
orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin,
age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or
parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any
other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an
employment decision. We require applications to be completed
If you wish to view NYU Langone Floridas EEO policies, please
click here. Please click here to view the Federal "EEO is the law"
poster or visit for more information. To view the Pay Transparency
Notice, please click here.
Keywords: NYU Langone, Las Vegas , Faculty Group Practice-Supervisor Patient Access Center.Las Vegas, Nevada*, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!