Sales Agent - In-Room Dining
Company: Wynn Las Vegas
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- In Room Dining Sales agents are responsible for taking incoming
orders, verifying room & guest information, and entering all
pertinent info into POS.
- Responsible to give estimated arrival time of food and relay
any special requests to chefs and the service team.
- Responsible for recovering guests and alerting management when
- Candidates must be able to communicate, read and write in
English fluently and in a professional manner, second language a
- Requires a minimum of one year work experience in a high-volume
- Previous Food & Beverage experience a plus.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule depending on business
- Requires the ability to work efficiently and within a team
- The candidate must be extremely knowledgeable of all services
and attractions available in Las Vegas and at Wynn Las Vegas,
including restaurants and shows.
- Must be computer literate, including MS Office & reservation
In accordance with our host and surrounding community
agreements, we will give preference to properly qualified residents
of the cities of (1) Everett, (2) Malden, and (3) Boston,
Cambridge, Chelsea, Medford, and Somerville.
Keywords: Wynn Las Vegas, Las Vegas , Sales Agent - In-Room Dining, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!