Trainer Reservations Reg (Call Center Las Vegas)
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Quality Educators will be responsible for all aspects of Caesars
Call Center training and development. Quality Educators will also
be responsible for the hiring efforts of the call center, including
interviewing and administration. Also, Quality Educators are
directly involved in Enterprise-wide projects, such as technology
upgrades, implementation of new systems, services, and sales
- Assists in the hiring of all contact center personnel by
screening candidates via phone and face to face interviews.
Processes new hire paperwork and schedules new hire orientation
- Develops and delivers all aspects of training for the contact
center including new hire training, one-on-one coaching, follow-up
training, and training progress reporting. Completes all subsequent
refresher training, continued training and new application
training, and specialized/targeted training.
- Creates and maintains all call center training course materials
including but not limited to training manuals, PowerPoint
presentations, overall curriculums, class attendance logs,
outlines, and any other required training material.
- Conducts training, administers knowledge assessments, analyze
training effectiveness and address performance gaps, and makes
recommendations to department leadership for future training
initiatives based on trends and observations.
- Ensures adherence to standards in regards to guest service,
sales, verbiage, and technical attributes within the contact
center. Ensures all aspects of quality within the contact center
and reports performance measurements to department leadership.
Evaluates, reports, and documents adherence to quality, service,
sales, and accuracy via monitoring guest interactions, auditing
reservations, and tracking Customer Service Surveys
- Projects as assigned, including resource and tool development
and research, as well as implementation for new programs and
processes impacting hotel, casino, restaurant, and entertainment
reservations for the Enterprise. Quality Educators are directly
involved in reservations technology upgrades, from development,
user-acceptance-testing, to documentation, training, and
- Communicates clearly and concisely verbally and in
- Presents new material to groups of individuals in a way that
fosters learning and comprehension of such material.
- Coaches while developing employees using a consistent,
approachable demeanor and clearly articulate expectations to a
- Audits adherence to protocols, technical specifications, and
SOPs and meets measured efficiency goals and standards.
- Trains, guides, and supports contact center personnel to
achieve company goals and objectives through the fair application
of all policies and procedures.
- Acts as a role model, presenting themselves as a credit to
Caesars Entertainment and encourages others to do the same.
- Must remain objective
- Adheres to all company policies, regulatory and state/federal
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-year reservations or call center environment, one year LMS,
- Reservations, Training, and QA call monitoring experience
preferred but not required. Advanced knowledge of SharePoint and
all other Microsoft Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, and
- Advanced level of knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
(Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the processes and guidelines
for Casino and General Reservations, Total Rewards, CMS and
- Able to work interdependently and take initiative and willing
to work a flexible work schedule based on business demands.
- Must be an objective individual and independent thinker
- Can handle multiple tasks in a high volume, fast-paced
- Must know computer, telecommunications functions, and
- Excellent organizational, listening, interpersonal and
- Must demonstrate an upbeat and positive disposition
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques are
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions
associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate
reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to
revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be
performed when circumstances change (e.g. emergencies, changes in
personnel, workload, or technical developments).
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment, Las Vegas , Trainer Reservations Reg (Call Center Las Vegas), Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!