Caesars Entertainment is the world's most geographically
diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in
Reno, Nevada, more than 75years ago, Caesars has grown into a
family of affiliated resort casinos on four continents.
Caesars-affiliated casino resorts operate primarily under the
Harrah's, Caesars and Horseshoe brand names. Affiliates of Caesars
also own the World Series of Poker and the London Clubs
International family of casinos. The Caesars Entertainment family's
success is a result of an unblinking focus of building loyalty and
value with guests through a unique combination of great service,
excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational
excellence, and technology leadership. Caesars and its affiliates
are committed to environmental sustainability and energy
conservation and recognize the importance of being a responsible
steward of the environment.
Team members of the Caesars family of resort casinos are driven
by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We take great pride in living
our values Integrity, Service with Passion, Celebrating Success,
Diversity, Caring Culture, and Ownership every day. Our mission "We
inspire grown-ups to play? fuels our passion for an exciting guest
experience and a rewarding career. If you have the desire to create
memorable experiences, personalize rewards and delight every guest,
every team member every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic
yet unique career opportunities.
As a food runner it is your responsibility to deliver all the
food from the kitchen to our guests in the dining room. Although
your level of guest interaction is minimal, it is still important
that you coordinate and communicate with the kitchen and other
members of the team to ensure that the experience a guest receives
goes above and beyond their expectations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensures that kitchen is properly cleaned and set before, during
and after each shift.
- Provides assistance to Food Servers, Chefs and Managers in
accommodating guest needs and requests.
- Ensures that all kitchen station supply stock is maintained to
- Treats guests with courtesy and respect.
- Is at all times appropriately groomed and wears the uniform
- Deliver all foods in the kitchen to the gusts in dining
- Describe the main components of a dish upon delivery.
- Have complete knowledge of products and specifications.
- Assist the Front and Back servers in keeping the beverage and
condiment stations supplied in condiments, sugar, coffee, tea,
- Replenish bread, butter, water, coffee, and tea as needed
during the meal.
- Able to expedite food line and use of Micros System.
- Able to process guest payments and ring up food orders.
- Adjust dining room tables.
- Able to work in extreme weather conditions.
- Assisting clearing and re-setting tables.
- Operate as a member of a team: help others and request help as
- Perform assign side work
- Transport used linens, china, glassware, and flatware from the
kitchen to designated locations during the meal.
- Additional related duties as requested by the Front Waiter
- Clear tables and stack scraped dishes in dish area.
- Maintain cleanliness of the kitchen and dining room floor.
- Must possess basic reading skills.
- At least 1 year restaurant dining room experience.
- At least 6 months gourmet restaurant dining room experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to move throughout the kitchen and dining room
- Ability to lift and carry approximately 30 - 40 pounds
- Ability to perform reaching and stooping motions.
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working
conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an
accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the
right to revise the current job or to require that other or
different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g.
emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the
job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process,
finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and
background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars
Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, veteran status, or marital status.