Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Unifi is the Nation's largest Aviation Services Provider,
servicing over 180 locations and growing. We work directly with
some of the world's largest and best airlines, servicing 400+
flights daily across the globe. As a valued member of the Unifi
family, you will be working with an incredibly diverse, welcoming,
and inclusive workforce, with limitless opportunities
Under the supervision of the Director of Human Resources, the
Human Resource Business Partner effectively builds relationships,
and serves as the liaison between leadership, employees, shared
services, and human resources departments to design, execute,
communicate, and monitor human resources initiatives and programs
across business lines.
- Provides guidance and counseling to Unifi leadership in the
areas of employee relations, performance management, coaching and
counseling, learning and development, talent management, and
- Builds strong partnerships between Human Resources and the
business to foster a positive and fulfilling work environment.
- Maintains the strictest confidentiality in all work aspects and
ensures continuing data integrity.
- Recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish
a positive employer-employee relationship and promotes a high level
of employee morale and motivation.
- Partners with leadership to design and execute strategies
related to staffing, onboarding, talent development, and employee
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of Federal and State Laws, and
company policies and procedures which assists with reducing legal
risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Conducts investigations, documents findings, and makes
recommendations for appropriate action.
- Proactively communicates with internal and external
- Utilizes Human Resources metrics and business data to make
informed business decisions.
- Responds to employee questions and resolves issues in a
professional and timely manner.
- Coordinates with managers regarding requests for leaves of
absence and administrative policies and procedures.
- Updates and maintains employee information in the HRIS system
in a timely manner for assigned locations.
- Processes hourly personnel status change (address, pay,
position, status, terminations, etc.) for assigned stations in a
- Partners with Training Department to develop, schedule, and
deliver leadership training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Four (4) to (6) years of Human Resources experience
- PHR/SHRM-CP certification preferred.
- Knowledge of HR Laws and regulations such as Wage and Hour,
Title VII, OFCCP, EEO/AAP, FMLA, ADA, Worker's compensation, I-9,
E-Verify, and DGS policies and procedures.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in word, excel, and
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand the business and industry, which will
assist with developing, executing, and sustaining strategies.
- Ability to understand the Company Culture and act as a change
agent to evolve the organization through Human Resources
initiatives and systems.
This job description is intended to provide guidelines for job
expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position
described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all functions, responsibilities, skills, and abilities.
Particular functions, tasks, and requirements may vary or be added
depending upon the location and operational requirements. This
document does not represent a contract of employment and the
company reserves the right to change this job
Keywords: Unifi, Las Vegas , HR Manager, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!