Foot and Ankle Sales Associate - Las Vegas, NV
Company: Stryker Corporation
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology
companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make
healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in
Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine
that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be
named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for
Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning
organization by visiting stryker.com
Foot & Ankle Sales Associate - Las Vegas, NV
Who we want
- Hard-working winners. Committed, loyal and results-oriented
salespeople who create a track record of success.
- Persuasive influencers. People who understand market
positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of
knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
- Organized self-starters. Salespeople who create and maintain
precise inventory control to ensure they can initiate the
implementation of a solution with the proper product or tool.
- Mission-driven salespeople. Fiercely intense representatives
who work whatever hours necessary to live out their purpose of
changing people's lives and making healthcare better.
What you will do
- The Foot & Ankle Sales Associate will partner closely with
Sales Representative(s) in the area to quickly learn the medical
device industry and Foot & Ankle business, and then contribute to
the growth of that business in the assigned territory. He/she will
partner with the Sales Rep(s) in all aspects of the sales call
pattern, including but not limited to, covering cases in the
assigned territory, marketing and promotion of the products in the
assigned accounts, building of sets, managing inventory, and, as
they learn and grow, beginning to convert customers to
- Attend surgeries in which Stryker Foot & Ankle products are
used, to ensure all products are available for surgeon use in each
case and to instruct surgeons regarding product use and
- Educate and inform doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff
personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of Stryker products,
product functionality and updates, changes to product portfolio,
and educational programs.
- Work with sales teams to contact customers in order to identify
sales opportunities, deliver excellent customer service, and
further develop the customer relationship.
- Identify the needs of new prospects, in conjunction with the
assigned Sales Representative, and develop appropriate
- Following extensive product training, tailor Stryker's
promotional message based upon knowledge of the customer, advise on
appropriate product selection, answer customer questions about
product functionality and distinguish Stryker products from those
of Stryker's competitors.
- Perform field calls for the account(s) and assigned
- Assist in the implementation of new sales plans and effective
marketing strategies to competitively position the organization.
Partner with the Sales Representative and organization to meet and
exceeding business targets (quotas).
- Serve as the primary backup contact for Sales
Representative(s). Acquire a basic understanding of the field to
include regulatory compliance issues and adhere to these
- Assist in the resolution of any problems or questions that
arise in account(s).
- Partner with Sales Rep(s) on inventory management and building
of proper inventory levels and sets to meet customer needs.
- Assist and partner with Sales Rep(s) in acquiring and
processing Customer Purchase Orders (POs) for proper invoicing.
Maintain training in sales skills and products.
- Market the product line to customers, based upon knowledge of
functionality, features, and factors that differentiate Stryker's
Foot & Ankle products from those of its competitors. Remain current
on industry, customer, and competitive trends.
- Participate in and attend sales meetings and professional
association meetings outside of regular business hours.
- Consistently adhere to compliance and the principles of
responsibility (AdvaMed) by maintaining the privacy and
confidentiality of information; protecting the assets of the
organization; acting with ethics and integrity; reporting
non-compliance; and adhering to applicable federal, state and local
laws and regulations, accreditation and licenser requirements, and
Company's policies and procedures.
What you need
- To be successful in this role bring your strong multitasking
ability, ability to read and sell to any audience, drive to achieve
and succeed, aptitude to learn medical and technical information
quickly, ability to build strong, lasting relationships, a strong
work-ethic and a competitive nature
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 1+ years of sales experience preferred
- Come ready to make a differencefast!
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver
- Coworkers committed to achieving more and winning the right
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own
your own career
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying
for this position. Learn more about our employee referral
Keywords: Stryker Corporation, Las Vegas , Foot and Ankle Sales Associate - Las Vegas, NV, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!