Company: WinCo Foods
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Join our Winning Team today and
start your ownership journey!
WinCo Foods is a rapidly growing family of
over 130 grocery stores, complete with our own distribution centers
and transportation network. Were proud to operate across 10 states
west of the Rockies with more than 20,000 employee owners.
At WinCo Foods we act like owners because
we are! We believe, as the Low Price Grocery Leader, that we make
the lives of the communities where we operate better by giving them
the best possible prices to feed their families and by focusing on
the success, well-being and diversity of our employee owners.
Currently, WinCo is the third largest
Employee-Owned company in the United States and is #59 on the
Forbes.com list of largest privately owned companies. Did you know
that WinCo has more than 500 millionaire
employee-owners in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)? Once
eligible, you can start your journey to ownership with an annual
gift of stock equaling 20% of what you make each
year. (ESOP available at most
locations and subject to vesting, check the locations Summary Plan
WinCo Foods offers the very best benefits
in the industry, with low cost, high quality medical
benefits with rates as low as $30 a month, enrollment
in our ESOP after 6 months, career advancement opportunities, paid
vacation and sick leave, competitive wages, tuition reimbursement,
employee assistance, discount program and even voluntary benefits
like Pet Insurance!
Maintain a safe and clean store facility
environment. Consistently provides friendly, courteous customer
service to internal and external customers. Performs other related
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank
customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic
customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the
- Maintains a clean and safe environment throughout the store for
customers and employees performing cleaning tasks regularly and on
an as needed basis.
- Maintains safe spill free floors (sales floor, backroom,
restrooms, office, breakroom, etc.) by sweeping and mopping.
- Maintains sweep logs.
- Empties trash cans and trash bins throughout the interior and
the exterior of store property.
- Maintains office and employee breakroom areas.
- Wipe down all walls and appliances (pop machines, vending
machines, ATM, cases, rails, etc.)
- Cleans and sanitizes all restroom floors, fixtures, appliances,
- Clean cases and glass doors throughout the store.
- Maintains can return machines and area. (Wipe down machines,
empty bins, etc.)
- Dusts and vacuum store facilities.
- Assists with replacement of lamps in light fixtures.
- Clean and scrub the backrooms.
- Cooperates in a kind and courteous manner with customers.
- May assist in rounding up and bringing in shopping carts from
parking lot as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Food Handlers Certification (Per State Laws).
Machines and Equipment
- Pallet jacks, hand truck, garbage and card board
- Automatic floor scrubbing machine.
- Electric shopping cart caddy.
- Various hand tools.
The above statements are intended to
describe the general nature of work performed by the employees
assigned to this job. All employees must comply with Company
policies and applicable laws. The responsibilities, duties and
qualifications required of personnel may vary.
Foods continues to grow, our diversityfrom our variety of
perspectives and wide range of experiencesis essential to our
strategy and success. We are committed to continue to cultivate and
celebrate an inclusive environment in which all employees are
valued and respected regardless of their race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran,
or disability status.
Keywords: WinCo Foods, Las Vegas , Clerk, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!