Quality Assurance/Education Nurse
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Quality Assurance/Education nurse is responsible for
monitoring all clinical documentation of the branch against
regulatory standards, including all state and federal laws. The
Quality Assurance/Education Nurse will be responsible to regularly
review agency documents and staff performance to compile and submit
quarterly reports required for agency Quality Management. The
Quality Assurance/Education Nurse reports to the Clinical
Essential Duties & Responsibilities includes the following and
other duties may be assigned:
- Conducts chart audits per Monthly Clinical Record Review Policy
or as otherwise directed per Clinical Director.
- In coordination with the Clinical Director compiles audit
findings and trends for submission to Branch Director.
- Monitors missed visits and ensure appropriate documentation is
- In coordination with the Clinical Director compiles all
infection control reports and monitors for trends. Reports trends
- Participates in the PAG meeting.
- Completes CNA Competency (part 2) skills and observations.
- Evaluates and confers with staff regarding performance as
necessary based on audit trends and documents for personnel
- Communicates compliance findings weekly with the
- Ensures that all staff providing care adhere to professional
standards of practice and agency policy and procedures.
- May conduct home visits as directed by Clinical Director to
perform CNA Supervisory visits and patient care if necessary.
- Other duties as assigned by Administrator/Clinical
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should
demonstrate the following competencies:
- Demonstrates knowledge of insurance and reimbursement criteria
for home care services.
- Understands and explains how to implement, evaluate, and
document nursing care.
- Understands and explains the need to report changes in the
client's condition to physicians and consultants.
- Demonstrates accountability and responsibility for own
- Acquires, maintains, and demonstrates current knowledge of safe
and effective home care services.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service excellence and quality
- Is able to read, write and comprehend English.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Licensed as a LPN through the State Board of Nursing in the
state in which they practice.
Three years LPN experience with expertise in auditing, CNA
supervision and education. Successful completion of the skills
assessment specific to the areas of experience including any
NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being
of our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place
to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases.
NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and
we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to
maintain a safe work environment.
Keywords: NurseCore, Las Vegas , Quality Assurance/Education Nurse, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!