Under general supervision, the Off Property Contact (OPC) works
within a specific location, speaking to and soliciting the public
to attend a Vacation Ownership presentation. The OPC is responsible
for pre-qualifying the prospective clients to ensure that they meet
the established guidelines and providing them with the proper
documentation to attend the presentation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Books qualified prospects for a Vacation Ownership
presentation or alternate marketing options.
* Maintains the site minimum standard for production, bounce
back sales, and budgeted volume per month.
* Learns and delivers a branded and scripted marketing
* Books and sells area activities to customers according to
business needs, and as directed by manager.
* Provides guests with site and area information upon
* Familiar with all company programs, systems and resorts.
* Remains current on all area attractions, events, and dining
* Knows home resort and all amenities offered to members,
owners, and guests.
* Reports all negative customer experiences to management.
* Participates in a weekly and monthly review of targeted
productionand budgeted Volume per Guest (VPG) with management.
* Responsible for attending all staff meetings and trainings, as
requested by management.
* Performs accurate accounting and reporting of all shift(s)
details as directed by manager.
* Responsible for completing all required company trainings and
compliance courses as assigned.
* Adhere to company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* No prior experience of training required.
* No supervisory experience required.
* This position does not include supervisory
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
* This position does not include licenses or certifications.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
This position requires the ability to understand and follow both
oral and written instruction as well as have knowledge of and
properly use Standard English and follows office practices. Must be
able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve
problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact
successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to
* Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Ability to operate general office machinery (i.e. computer,
copy machine, fax machine, etc.).
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Excellent time management skills, including the ability to
organize and manage multiple priorities.
* Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
* Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working
relationships with internal and external Customers.
* Ability to interpret and create spreadsheets.
* Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Able to perform a variety of duties, often of a different
nature changing from one task to another, with impending deadlines
and/or establish timeframes.
* Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or
* Basic mathematical skills, including the ability to calculate
percentages and discounts.