Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The Camp Counselor reports to the Head Camp Counselor and/or Head
Tennis Professional. Responsible for insuring the safety of the
children. Responsible for being courteous and exercising tact and
diplomacy when dealing with the public. Must be familiar with
approved methods of dealing with problem behaviors of young
children. Responsible for asserting leadership abilities in the
event of the Supervisor's absence. Responsible for maintaining
cooperative and harmonious relationships with other counselors,
showing professionalism, independence and willingness to learn on
- Familiar with methods of dealing with problem behaviors of
children in your care.
- Being able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be courteous and exercise tact and diplomacy when dealing
with the Members.
- Show professionalism, independence and willingness to learn on
- Must keep children safe and under constant supervision.
- Must keep children hydrated and sun-screened when
- Must be able to communicate with parents and inform them of any
important information about their children.
- Must accompany and supervise children while in lessons (golf,
- Must be able to lift children weighing 10 or more pounds.
- Must be able to monitor children's attendance.
- Perform the duty of monitoring and actively participating with
- Must adhere to all of the various written mandatory standards
of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral
instructions etc. all of which make up the external functions of
- Must be minimum 17 yrs of age.
- Camp experience a real plus.
- Budget Control/Responsibility
Keywords: ClubCorp, Las Vegas , Camp Counselor, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!