Company: Caltrol Inc
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Caltrol is Hiring an Accounting Specialist in Las Vegas!
Caltrol is looking for a full-time Accounting Specialist to join
our team. You will submit customer invoices and process supplier
payments. Our ideal candidate is a multitasking, team player and
has a background in accounts payable and accounts receivable.
Caltrol is an employee-owned company offering a competitive
salary, employee stock ownership (ESOP) opportunities, Medical,
Vision and Dental within 60 days of hire, 401K with employer match,
and many more benefits!
- Responsible for submitting invoices to our customers through
use of various media, such as internet portals, email, or through
courier, and resolve any invoice discrepancies
- Responsible for responding to internal or external requests
such as copy for customer PO, invoice, timesheets, etc.
- Responsible for scanning checks to the bank through remote
- Mailing invoices to customers who receive invoices by mail
- Responsible for processing check runs
- Serve as a backup for vouchering invoices
- Assemble, review and verify invoices
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Data entry skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Two (2) years of experience in accounting
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and a
high level of accuracy
- Demonstrated knowledge of US GAAP
- AA in Accounting or relevant experience
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- 1099 experience is a plus
- Flexible and great personality
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Able to multitask and adapt to a changing environment
- Attention to detail
Keywords: Caltrol Inc, Las Vegas , Accounting Specialist, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!