**ON-SITE HOUSING AVAILABLE**
The Front Desk Agent will assist guests with reservations, checking
in and out of the hotel, enrolling new players to our A-Play Club,
and informing players of new promotions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for completing transactions such as: registering
hotel guests and assigning rooms, guests and player account
maintenance, signing up new members, coupon redemption, awarding
comps, and describing benefits of membership to qualified
- Greet all guests and determine how to best assist them.
- Issue room keys to guests at check-in
- Promote A-Play promotions and casino events
- Blocks rooms for groups, VIPs, and casino departments.
- Respond to all guest inquiries. Provide guest satisfaction
through assistance, direction and information.
- Resolve complaints to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Assist with casino events and promotions, as required.
- Handles a cash bank.
- Other related duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED required. Experience in a front desk
or players club role in a similarly sized property strongly
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS OR REGISTRATIONS:
OTHER PROPERTY SPECIFIC DETAILS:
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Employee Discount Network,
Meals, Celebrations, Awards and more....
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature of
this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required. Employee benefits may
vary by location, position, length of service and employment
Final candidates will be required to complete a drug test and
background check. Many positions will require a state gaming
license. Affinity Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital