Company: Green Thumb Industries (GTI)
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 13, 2021
GTI is seeking a Quality Technician to join our cultivation
facility. As a Quality Technician, you will be responsible for
executing operational quality and compliance related activities at
the facility associated with sampling and inspection of incoming
material, in process, and finished products, and document control.
This position will also help ensure products are being produced in
a manner that meets all specifications and brand consistency. You
will also assist in identifying potential quality risks and working
with operations personnel to develop improvement opportunities.
Uses experience and knowledge to influence processes, standards,
and plans to improve compliance with internal and external
- Perform incoming, in-process, and finished product sampling and
- Assist site documentation control system. Ensure harmonization
of 1GTI quality system.
- Assist in performing regular internal inspections of the
facility and processes.
- Segregation, control and disposition of non-conforming
- Ensure maintenance and control of production quality
- Perform improvement projects as identified.
- Monitors compliance to established Good Manufacturing Practice
- Writes Quality Inspection SOPs and forms, including routing
and/or approval of change request packages, as requested.
- Assist Quality Manager preparing facility for regulatory and
3rd party inspections.
- High school diploma required
- Prior experience in regulated industry in healthcare, medical
devices, pharmaceutical, consumer packaged goods, or cannabis is
- Highly desirable: FDA, GMP, SQF, BRC, IDO and/or HACCP
- Ability to follow written procedures and monitor others for
adherence to written procedures.
- Ability to create or update written procedures with site
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must understand and comply with the rules, regulations,
policies, and procedures of GTI.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Open-minded self-starter with the ability to adapt and problem
solve, as well manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Understanding of the Medical Marijuana laws, rules and
regulations is preferred and the passion to further their
understanding and knowledge of the industry and the laws.
- A self-starter who brings the utmost level of integrity to the
- A passion for quality assurance and quality control.
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company
regulations for working in the industry
- Must possess valid driver's license
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be approved to receive an Agent badge
Keywords: Green Thumb Industries (GTI), Las Vegas , Quality Technician, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!