Part-Time Table Games Dealer (The LINQ)
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Our Mission is to Create the Extraordinary.
Our Vision is to create spectacular worlds. That immerse,
inspire and connect you. We dont perform magic; we create it with
At the core of our Mission and Vision are three powerful
values that set the tone for everything we do.
- Blaze the Trail - This is about leadership and
innovation. Its also about keeping integrity top of mind as we
imagine possibilities for growth and change in our business.
- All In on Service - We build connections with each other
and our guests by creating memorable moments, having fun and owning
our family-style service culture.
- Together We Win - It takes all of us to achieve our
goals. Working together as a diverse team and caring for and
respecting each other is how the magic happens.
- Responsible for the operations of table games on an assigned
- Displays a working knowledge of all table games, house rules,
counting methods and procedures covering each.
- Assures that all coin and check racks are filled at all
- Settles disputes that arise from guests in the Table Games
area, referring those that are very difficult to the Casino Manager
Table Games or Director Table Games.
- Assures guest development by 1) interacting with guests, 2)
modeling interactive skills with guests and fellow employees and 3)
making comp decisions.
- Remains alert to any unusual or questionable activities being
displayed by any Table Games employee or gaming guest and reports
any situations to assigned superior.
- Observes problems or differences between Table Games employees
and gaming guests and provides assistance if necessary.
- Recommends change in department including hiring, promotion,
demotion and termination; recommends wage and salary changes for
personnel within established limits.
- Highschool diploma preferred.
- Atleast six (6) months dealing experience is required and/or
successfulcompletion of dealer school or program at an accredited
- Mustpossess strong money handling and documentation
- Musthave knowledge of casino rules, procedures, and regulations
pertaining to theTable games.
- Mustbe able to get along with co-workers and work as a team
across departments andlevels of management.
- Mustbe able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to work inside and continuously maneuver around
Pit area and throughout the hotel/casino property.
- When on casino floor, must be able to tolerate areas containing
second hand smoke, high noise levels, bright lights and dust.
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment, Las Vegas , Part-Time Table Games Dealer (The LINQ), Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!