SHIFT SUPERVISOR F&B
Company: Boyd Gaming
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Supervises and coordinates activities of workers in all food and
beverage outlets open during assigned shift.
- Maintain daily employee work station and break schedules.
- Ensure prompt and courteous service to customers.
- Monitor employee compliance with established service
- Greet and communicate with guests in a friendly and courteous
- Oversee the service operation of restaurant during assigned
- Ensure beverage shift operations are opened and closed properly
and on time.
- Ensure all employees are on time, in proper uniform and
following correct service procedures by correcting deficiencies or
discrepancies as they occur.
- Resolve guest complaints in a professional and timely
- Requisition and maintain control of all inventories.
- Monitor employee job performance to ensure the adherence to all
policies and procedures; make recommendations and/or assist in the
preparation of performance evaluations and counseling actions.
- Coordinate cleaning and repairs of beverage outlets.
- Perform related administrative and reporting duties.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Associate's degree in a related field, or one (1) year of
related experience preferred.
- Must be able to stand and walk for majority of shift.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Boyd Gaming, Las Vegas , SHIFT SUPERVISOR F&B, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!