Program Manager IV - CashClub Wallet
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Everi is looking for a senior-level Program Manager for our
CashClub Wallet Team! If you are passionate about being the bridge
between customers and the product development team and are familiar
with rolling out new digital products to customers then Everi wants
you to join our rapidly growing company! Everi is looking for a
senior-level Program Manager for our CashClub Wallet Team! If you
are passionate about being the bridge between customers and the
product development team and are familiar with rolling out new
digital products to customers then Everi wants you to join our
rapidly growing company!
What Will You Be Doing?
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment managing multiple
large complex programs through Phase Gate development, ensuring
scope, schedule, budget, and quality are met throughout the
duration of a program.
- Documents program activities including the development,
collection, dissemination, and maintenance of program records and
updates pertinent cross-functional and executive teams.
- Delivers pragmatic solutions that optimize company activities
ensuring timely and effective delivery into production.
- Responsible for developing detailed project plans for product
development and configuration, and/or system integration projects
utilizing formal project planning techniques.Responsible for
identifying risks and escalating issues to leadership, such as
delays, roadblocks, and deviations from original plan ensuring the
meeting of all major milestones.
- Ensures project plan line items properly address the entire
product lifecycle (from concept through design, development, and
testing phases and final deployment.)
- Drives process and tool improvement efforts; help define and
structure specialization areas for the team.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring team members on
processes and tools needed to successfully execute a program
through Phase Gate and partnering with resource managers ensuring
appropriate project staffing.
- Effectively and consistently communicates with business and
other technology team members and management.
- Serves as liaison and primary point of contact for internal
cross-functional program communications.
- Monitors and reports to stakeholders' project costs, status,
and quality; escalates issues when necessary.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 8+ years of experience as an Engineering or Program
- Experience rolling out new digital products to customers.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple cross-functional
- Demonstrated ability to understand MRDs (Marketing Requirement
Documents), converting them into detailed product requirements and
- Demonstrated familiarity with Product Management and Software
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite tools, especially MS
- Some travel will be required for this role.
Nice to have's:
- Demonstrated experience with ATM and/or POS hardware and
What's In It For You?
- Leading-edge digital transformation of our products!
- Work from Home!
- Enjoyable team dynamics, collaborative environment, and
opportunity for growth.
- Discretionary PTO - the perfect way to prevent burnout and
Everi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
and employees will be afforded equal employment opportunities
without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national
origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or any other
characteristic or class protected by federal, state, or local
For All External Staffing Agencies
Everi does not accept agency submittals. Please do not forward
resumes to our Executive team, Management team, or any current
Everi employee for review without proper approval. Everi is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Everi, Las Vegas , Program Manager IV - CashClub Wallet, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!