Assistant Housekeeping Suprv. - $13.00
Company: Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Were offering a limited-time sign-on bonus for
new team members who are dedicated to providing an exceptional
guest experience. Apply today, join our team, and you can be
eligible to earn up to $600!
La Quinta by Wyndhamis now seeking aAssistant Housekeeping
Suprv. - $13.00 to join our team at the La Quinta by Wyndham Las
Vegas Airport North Conv Ctr location in Las Vegas,Nevada.
This position is responsible for cleaning guest rooms and bath
in accordance with company standards for quality, cleanliness,
guest satisfaction and safety and security; assisting with the
supervision of the housekeeping and laundry departments; and acting
as housekeeping supervisor in absence of department supervisor or
- High-school diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous commercial cleaning experience required.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment and in stressful
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be flexible in hours/days.
- Must be able to periodically kneel and reach.
- Must be able to push and/or pull to include when using a cart
to carry linens, trash, etc.
- Announce presence and enter guest rooms in accordance with
standards and procedures.
- Smile, acknowledge and greet guest in rooms and/or in passing
in hallways and other public areas.
- Respond to guests request for additional supplies such as extra
towels, iron board, etc.
- Be available to work a varied schedule of hours worked and days
- Assist other employees in various assignments such as cleaning,
stocking supplies or assisting in laundry.
- Accept other duties as assigned by supervisor or
Safety and Security
- Perform work duties in accordance with safety and security
policies and procedures.
- Perform work duties in accordance with regulations such as
OSHA, HAZCOM, and Blood Borne Pathogens and other applicable state
and local regulations.
- Report and store lost and found items in accordance with hotel
- Obtain any locally required certifications.
- Assist housekeeping supervisor with preparing work schedules
and direct staff to adhere to schedules. Make adjustments to
schedules as needed to meet business demands.
- Assist with the training of room attendants and laundry
- Assist housekeeping supervisor with administrative duties such
as productivity measurement (e.g., MPR reports), room status, room
inspections, room work orders, and taking inventory of
- Advise housekeeping supervisor with regard to poor performance
and improper employee behavior that may require counseling or
- Act as manager on duty for department in absence of
- Stock supply cart and use the amount of supplies in accordance
- Clean a guest room, which include but is not limited to
stripping and making the bed, gathering and emptying trash,
cleaning mirrors, dusting furniture and fixtures, and
- Clean guest baths, which includes but is not limited to
cleaning bath fixtures, commodes, floors, walls and mirrors.
- Replenish guest rooms and baths with amenities, supplies, and
linen and terry in accordance to standards.
- Inspect room for repairs or fixtures that are not working
properly and make small repairs such as replacing batteries for
remote control or replacing light bulbs. Report request for repairs
to supervisor or maintenance department in accordance with hotel
- Inspect rooms and baths to assure quality standards have been
- After cleaning each room and bath, report room status to front
desk in accordance with hotel procedures.
- Achieve productivity and quality standards for cleaning rooms
- After cleaning rooms and baths, store cart and supplies, and
empty trash in accordance with hotel procedures.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the
world and a leading hotel management company.We stand 20 brands
strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer
the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world.Our
iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program
in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together,
we champion everyday travelers.We believe guests deserve great
experiences, and our robust portfoliodistinguished by our leading
economy and midscale brandsdelivers just that.
We are AmericInn by Wyndham, Baymont by Wyndham, Days Inn by
Wyndham, Dazzler by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts by Wyndham,
Esplendor Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham,
Howard Johnson by Wyndham, La Quinta Inns & Suites, Microtelby
Wyndham, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide by Wyndham,
Super 8 by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Travelodge
by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham, Wingate by Wyndham, Wyndham Garden,
Wyndham Grand and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe
in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels &
Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: La Quinta by Wyndham Las Vegas Airport
North Conv Ctr,3970 Paradise Road,Las Vegas,Nevada89169
Employment Status: Full-time
Keywords: Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Las Vegas , Assistant Housekeeping Suprv. - $13.00, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!