Barista Sales Associate (Paris Las Vegas)
Company: Caesars Entertainment Corporation
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The primary responsibility of the Barista / Sales Associate is
to accurately handle cash register transactions and ensure guests
are greeted cheerfully and prepare Food & beverages per guest's
request. The Barista / Sales Associate unpacks, folds and puts away
the daily deliveries of merchandise. The Barista / Sales Associate
ensures that the selling areas are neat and clean and complies with
visual standards. All retail employees should be outgoing, upbeat,
energetic and reliable.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Excellent customer service
- Provides fast, friendly, professional and responsive customer
service to restaurant guests and staff.
- Engages in friendly conversations with guest whenever possible
using the 10/5 Rule: 10 feet - make eye contact and smile, 5 feet -
greet and speak to guest.
- Accurately inputs all orders into the POS terminal.
- Accurately posts all transactions on the POS terminal giving
correct change; accounts for all cash, charge and complimentary
sales according to established procedure; maintains integrity of
all financial controls and responsibilities.
- Makes drinks to order in accordance with established recipes
and time guidelines.
- Delivers product to customer in timely manner.
- Maintain high levels of customer service at all times.
- Thanks, guests, for their patronage.
- Maintain appropriate level of stock items in area.
- Assist in maintaining display cases and pastry par levels.
- Keeps designated working area clean and organized and assists
in maintaining cleanliness of surrounding areas, and condiment
areas in accordance with established health and safety
- Assist all co-workers as needed. Assist management in getting
food product to customer
- Assist in training new attendants and new management staff
during their training period.
- Responsible for periodic cleaning tasks assigned by
- Attend mandatory meetings and training classes as
- Resolve guest complaints expeditiously and inform Management of
- Must have 6 months previous cash handling experience. Must be
able to work any day, any time, any shift.
- Work requires effective communication in English, both verbal
and written form in a professional manner.
- Must present a neat and professional appearance.
- Work requires attention to detail and accuracy.
- Work requires interactions with customers, public and
- Work requires use of a computer and/or cash register.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
Fast paced environment, multiple tasks to be handled under time
constraint. Must be able to handle a heavy business volume, and
sensitive situations relating to staff and guest problems, in a
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment Corporation, Las Vegas , Barista Sales Associate (Paris Las Vegas), Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!