Front Desk Clerk (The Linq Las Vegas)
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 12, 2021
As a Front Desk agent you will be responsible completing arrival
and departure transactions for guests checking in/out of the hotel.
Additionally, front desk agents are resources for all guest
questions with an upbeat and positive attitude and is the first
line of defense when resolving guest complaints.
Check-in and check-out guests, respond to inquiries and complaints
in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve
maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Standard
Operating Procedures and Standard of Service.
Registers guests to room while receiving all pertinent information
Perform guest registration and room assignments, accommodating
special requests whenever possible. Pre-register and block
reservations. Take same day reservations and when necessary future
reservations following hotel rate structures and selling
strategies. Handle guest check-in and check-out in accordance to
hotel credit and cash handling policies in an efficient and
friendly manner. Resolve customer complaints and answer guest
inquiries in connection with hotel services, in-house events,
directions, local attractions, etc. Troubleshoot all in-room movie
/ phone / billing problems. Cancel room reservations according to
procedures. Balance $1000 bank daily. Prepare key packets, ensure
miscellaneous brochures are fully stocked. Perform other tasks as
assigned by supervisor or assistant manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Process check-in and check-out transactions for guests
- Assist guests with questions about the city and property
- Assist guests with booking dinner, show, etc when
- Assists with guest service recovery when possible
- Maintains and Upbeat and Positive attitude at all times
- Responsible for being apprised of current events in hotel to
- Acts a liaison on behalf of the guest to expedite guest
- Maintains a professional and courteous attitude towards all
guests (internal and external)
- Anticipating guests needs and guest expectations
- Greets all guests with the proper introduction, and makes them
feel welcome; answers telephone promptly, with a pleasant voice;
attends to all guest inquiries; maintains accuracy in cashiering;
assists guests with problems, complaints or special needs;
effectively generates reports according to shift; provides rate
information for future or current dates; processes casino status
changes on guest folios; attaches needed paperwork to all checked
out folios; keeps stations neat and well stocked with supplies.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in a second language would be beneficial.
- Self-starter with strong problem solving ability
- One year experience in front desk or guest service field; 6
months experience in basic computer knowledge; team Player
- Excellent oral and written communication in English; heavy
telephone volume; must be able to tolerate secondary smoke
- Close knit environment, with constant co-worker involvement;
must be able to complete several tasks at once with accuracy; must
be able to stand for entire shift (an average 8 hour shift).
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to perform reaching, stooping and /or crouching motions
- Must be able to communicate verbally
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift 25lbs.
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment, Las Vegas , Front Desk Clerk (The Linq Las Vegas), Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!