Assistant Community Manager
Company: BH Management
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 13, 2021
At BH Management Services, we are committed to creating value.
We acquire, improve and manage apartment communities, and our
success in this endeavor is evidenced by our growth from a start-up
firm in 1993 to one of the largest multi-family management
companies in the nation. BH understands that great customer service
is what keeps residents satisfied, and that great service comes
from engaged, happy and well-trained team members.
In 2018 and 2017, BH was ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine and
Great Place to Work's "Best Workplaces for Women." BH was also
ranked in 2018 and 2020 as one of the "Best Workplaces for
Millennials." In addition, in 2019, BH was named to the 100 "Best
Workplaces for Diversity." We continue to recognize that we are
only as strong as each individual employee and we value our
employees by providing a strong benefit package:
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
- 401(k) + company match
- Birthday Paid Day Off
- BH Gives Back (Paid Volunteer Time Off)
- 13 Paid Holidays
- BH Paid Leave
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
Assistant Community Manager
The Assistant Community Manager is responsible for assisting in
all operational duties of the Community Manager including,
reporting, rent processing, leasing and marketing and overseeing
the community and community staff in the Community Manager's
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists with daily and month-end reporting including accurate
reporting on resident ledgers.
- Responsible for posting rent, collection on delinquency, the
eviction process, creating/posting POs, and daily deposits.
- Secures and manages lease renewals and prepares new lease
paperwork for final approval.
- Physically walk and inspect community daily addressing any
issues and verifying property conditions meet Company
- Assist in hiring and training of new team members as
- Monitors resident satisfaction through various methods of
- Develops and maintains knowledge of the property and
competitors in the area.
- Oversees property operations and staff in Community Manager's
- Assist with leasing job duties, including touring prospective
residents and preparation of lease agreements, as directed to meet
- High School diploma or GED
- Strong marketing background
- Basic computer technology skills and basic knowledge of MS
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people in a
- Ability to handle multiple projects and thrive in a fast-paced,
- Previous bookkeeping/account reconciliation experience
- Previous property management industry experience
- CAM/Licensed Property Manager certification
- Knowledge of Yardi Voyager
- Valid driver's license may be required
Work Schedule: 9am-6pm, Monday-Friday; additional hours,
including weekends, may be required to meet business needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free workplace. Employment
offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background
check and drug screen
Keywords: BH Management, Las Vegas , Assistant Community Manager, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!