The North Face Sales Associate (Las Vegas Premium 314 Las Vegas, NV)
Company: VF Corporation
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 13, 2021
VF Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At The North Face, we push the boundaries of innovation with our
product design and development of premier apparel, equipment and
footwear to enable and inspire athletes and enthusiasts to Never
Stop Exploring. We remain deeply proud to be the first choice of
the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme
skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers. If you have
a passion for the outdoors and enjoy a fast-paced environment, this
is the place for you!
As a member of The North Face retail team, you'll serve as an
ambassador of The North Face brand and help us keep our commitment
to an exceptional brand experience at our retail stores.
Sales Associate Key Responsibilities:
- Top priority is providing customers shopping at The North Face
with an exceptional customer brand service.
- Actively use the CES Selling Skills to meet sales
- Increase sales through the Clientele Development Program.
- Contribute to the team's working environment by adhering to the
company's policies and procedures.
- Reports to the management team and regularly communicate with
other store's staff and central staff.
- Lift and move product and restock merchandise as necessary.
Maintain merchandise presentation and housekeeping standards.
- Communicate any potential health, safety, or material loss
situations to store management.
- Is frequently required to stand. May be required to crouch,
kneel, lift and/or move up to 50 lbs., and climb ladders as
- Complete all non-selling tasks as required.
- Years of Related Professional Experience: High School diploma
or equivalent qualified candidates must possess at least one year
of experience in a competitive retail sales environment.
- Must consistently provide the highest standard of customer
service while keeping focused on team objectives and excel in
- Must be able to converse with customers on a variety of outdoor
- Accuracy in communication and if assigned to handle register
transactions, and when completing inventory tasks.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands
and fingers to handle and feel objects, tools, or controls; and
stoop, crawl, kneel, or crouch.
- The employee is occasionally be required to climb ladders and
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
Keywords: VF Corporation, Las Vegas , The North Face Sales Associate (Las Vegas Premium 314 Las Vegas, NV), Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!