VIP Lounge Manager (Luxor)
Company: MGM Resorts
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Las Vegas, Nevada
Become one of the stars behind The SHOW and become part of the
world's most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one
exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
The VIP Lounge Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily
operations of all VIP Lounges. They will manage the VIP Lounge
Supervisors and VIP Lounge Representatives. Manager must be able to
lead and motivate employees to ensure exceptional service is
provided. Must model S.H.O.W Service Basics in all aspects of
business and be knowledgeable and able to communicate and lead all
initiatives that ensure successful operation. All duties are
performed in accordance with the departmental and Mandalay Bay
policies, practices, and procedures, as well as within the
framework and intent of MGM Resorts Int. All duties are to be
performed in accordance with departmental and MGM Resorts
International policies, practices and procedures.
- Oversees daily operations of the Supervisors and Coordinators
to include assisting with implementation and maintenance of
operational procedures for quality and quantity standards to ensure
excellent service to every guest. Identifies and resolves
inefficiencies/concerns that effect the Casino VIP Services
operation. Execute all payroll and time keeping forms for agents in
the Casino Marketing Department.
- Oversees performances of staff: interviews, hires, trains,
develops, counsels and evaluates as necessary.
- Constantly monitor staff performance in all phases of service
and job functions, rectify any deficiencies with respective
personnel. Provide feedback to staff on their performance. Address
disciplinary concerns, counsel and mentor employees.
- Observe guest reactions and confer frequently with staff to
ensure guest satisfaction.
- Researches data and trends, recommends courses of actions to
reduce cost and maximize casino revenue. Keeps abreast of current
advances and practices in the Hotel/Casino Industry.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.
- Two (2) years of prior relevant experience.
- Bilingual, English as the primary language.
- Previous experience working for a similar resort.
- At least 2 years hotel or casino marketing experience including
at least (1) year supervising or leading a team.
Keywords: MGM Resorts, Las Vegas , VIP Lounge Manager (Luxor), Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!