NCM REG Coordinator (Call Center)
Company: Caesars Entertainment Corporation
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 12, 2021
LVCC National Casino Marketing (NCM) Coordinators are
well-informed, courteous team members who provide our VIP guests,
NCM Branch, and NCM Representative Teams with information and
assistance. It is the responsibility of all NCM Coordinators to
project a warm, gracious and helpful image to all internal and
external guests and fellow team members while assisting them with
all of their reservation needs. The NCM Coordinators primary
responsibilities are to assist National Casino Marketing guest,
Branch Office and NCM Reps promptly and efficiently with any
reservation need. This includes all levels casino guests including
but not limited to Gold, Platinum, Diamond and Seven Star Members
with reservations needs on all levels of Direct Marketing offers,
Special Events, Complimentary, Complimentary Food and Beverage,
Best Rate and Friends and Family Reservations; including verifying
offers, booking, modifying, canceling and cross-selling.
Additionally, the NCM Coordinator assists casino guests and the NCM
Branch and Rep teams with room, limo, golf, show, spa, restaurant
and bill back reservations. During all aspect of the pre-trip and
post-trip reservation process the NCM Coordinators are responsible
for ensuring that all business rules are adhered to, as well that
when discretionary comp, discount or offer decisions are made that
they are aligned with company policies to maximize revenue while
still ensuring guest satisfaction. This team is also responsible
for the fast and flawless execution of processing NCM group and
charter bookings, which can include but is not limited to inputting
room lists, verifying arrival reports, and working with the
internal and external guests on all aspects of the trip. NCM
Coordinators must be able to perform all functions indicated for
all Caesars Entertainment properties, where applicable. The NCM
Coordinators are considered universal Coordinators and can assist
with reservations for all properties, including any new/future
properties acquired by Caesars Entertainment.
- Maintains high level of sales and service skills so as to meet
department standards for call handles, Salesforce reservation
closures, reservation system confirmations, adherence and any other
defined departmental metric.
- Follows department selling strategies including but is not
limited to, rate quoting, sales techniques and multi property and
- Completes daily tasks such as but not limited to booking,
changing, canceling, cross-selling, and comping special event and
casino reservations. These requests are submitted for evaluation
through phone, email, and Salesforce and other CET
- Read CET casino play history to evaluate and make comp
decision, which will be based on established company and department
guidelines for both pre and post trip requests.
- Evaluate cross market play, bank roll and marker history, as
well as any additional play information provided by the NCM office
to make informed comp and offer decisions to new or inactive
Caesars Rewards customers.
- Build group codes, rate plans, templates, and any other
necessary components needed to complete group and charter requests
submitted by NCM offices throughout Caesars Entertainment and all
- Process all aspects of group and charter reservation submitted
through all CET and NCM Offices, which includes all aspects of the
- Meets department punctuality, attendance and adherence
guidelines, as well as meets the department appearance
- Safeguards guest confidentiality and privacy in accordance to
company and department standards.
- Prioritizes and handles multiple tasks, which includes all
incoming internal and external guest transactions promptly,
efficiently, accurately and professionally.
- Clearly communicates and demonstrates enthusiastic
- Follows supervisor/manager directions, special projects or
additional duties and adhere to a schedule.
- Proficient in Saleforce, LMS, WINET, GSW, HET CMS, Scheduler,
as well as knowledge of Golfswitch, Amenities, Guestbridge, Travel
Tripper, and HMS.
- Knowledgeable of all CET properties and the Caesars Rewards
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-year Customer Service or Sales experience.
- Must have stable work history and be computer literate.
- Must be 21-years of age or older.
- Must have a valid or be able to obtain a Nevada Gaming
Sheriff's Card, as well as a New Jersey gaming license.
- Must have a pleasant speaking voice and demonstrate strong
service skills, enthusiasm, and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess a friendly demeanor and enjoy interaction with
customers, both internal and external.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to work in high and low stress areas.
- Must be able to work in close quarters.
- Must be multi-task oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, team building and
problem solving skills are required.
- The ability to calmly handle multiple guest situations.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must present oneself in a professional manner.
- Ability to perform full duties of dexterity and visual
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Knowledge of Windows based PC Applications
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working
conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an
accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the
right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks
be performed when circumstances change (e.g. emergencies, changes
in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments.).
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment Corporation, Las Vegas , NCM REG Coordinator (Call Center), Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!