CaesarsEntertainment is the world's most geographically
diversifiedcasino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in
Reno, Nevada, more than 75years ago, Caesars has grown into a
family of affiliated resort casinos on fourcontinents.
Caesars-affiliated casino resorts operate primarily under
theHarrah's, Caesars and Horseshoe brand names. Affiliates of
Caesars also own the World Series of Poker and the LondonClubs
International family of casinos. The Caesars Entertainment family's
success is a result of an unblinkingfocus of building loyalty and
value with guests through a unique combination ofgreat service,
excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operationalexcellence
and technology leadership. Caesars and its affiliates are
committedto environmental sustainability and energy conservation
and recognize theimportance of being a responsible steward of the
Teammembers of the Caesars family of resort casinos are driven
by our Mission,Vision, and Values. We take great pridein living our
values Integrity, Service with Passion, Celebrating
Success,Diversity, Caring Culture, and Ownership every day. Our
mission "We inspire grown-ups to play?fuels our passion for an
exciting guest experience and a rewarding career. If you have the
desire to create memorableexperiences, personalize rewards and
delight every guest, every team memberevery time, we invite you to
explore our dynamic yet unique career opportunities.
The Fine Dining Server Assistant is responsible to assist
Servers in all aspect of their duties. The Fine Dining Server
Assistant must also have a complete knowledge of the menu and
beverage offerings. The Fine Dining Server Assistant
responsibilities also include, maintaining their section and the
restaurant in all aspects of stocking and cleanliness. Maintains
all assigned wardrobe in accordance with established standards and
uniform guidelines; works in an efficient and professional manner
while maintaining a positive attitude and delivering superior guest
service at all times.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Make sure that all tables are set completely both before and
- Provide a friendly, personal, professional demeanor and
attitude with the willingness to constantly interact
- Commits self to the company values and acknowledges dedication
to providing excellent guest service for our internal and external
guests at all times
- Proudly delivers a quality customer experience in a upscale and
- Make sure all areas are cleanand free of debris.
- Polish all glassware asnecessary.
- Assist Food Servers in service of complimentary bottled
- Maintain tables throughoutservice, clearing dishes between
courses and empty glassware as necessary.
- Clearing and scraping all dishes in the side stations after
clearing a table.
- Stock all side stations with linen and proper glassware.
- Service and explanation of bread to guests, after cocktails are
served by the captain.
- Maintain professional demeanorthroughout service, assisting
servers and captains as necessary.
- Change tablecloth and resettables as quickly as possible after
guests leave the restaurant.
- Service of Coffee and Hot tea.
- Move tables throughout diningroom in order to be able to set up
and accommodate need of the reservations.
- Carry multiple dishes (up to 6at one time) in one hand without
- Workrequires a minimum of 2 years fine dining experience.
- Workrequires effective communication in English, both verbal
and written form in aprofessional manner.
- Mustpresent a neat and professional appearance.
- Workrequires interactions with customers, public and
- Workrequires teamwork with other staff members.
- Workrequires an attention to detail.
- Work requires a strong understanding ofgourmet dining
PHYSICAL,MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
Fastpaced, high volume environment involving constant public
interactions with highcommunication skills. Ability to carry
beverage trays and carrying of plateswithout tray service. Shifts
may vary based on business needs.
Disclaimer:This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, skills,duties, requirements, efforts or working
conditions associated with thejob. While this is intended to be an
accurate reflection of the currentjob, management reserves the
right to revise the current job or to require thatother or
different tasks be performed when circumstances change,
(e.g.emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or
Theabove statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of workbeing performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as
anexhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills
required ofpersonnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to
thejob description whenever necessary.
Asa part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist
candidates willbe required to complete a drug test and background
check prior to an offerbeing extended. Caesars EntertainmentInc. is
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race,
national origin, gender,age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, veteran status, or maritalstatus.