Polo Children's Factory Store - Sales Associate Part Time 06/05
Company: Ralph Lauren
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Part-Time Brand Ambassadors have a customer first mindset and
are passionate about providing a personalized and inspiring
shopping experience that exceeds the customer's expectations.
Success is achieved by being a team player who is curious,
resourceful, and exemplifies inclusivity. Brand Ambassadors are the
entry point for future Leadership roles within Ralph Lauren where
you can begin to write your Next Great Chapter.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Motivated to drive their business day to day and achieve daily,
weekly, monthly sales goals.
- Proactively drives business through focusing on the customer at
the core of all decisions
- Supports company initiatives
- Participates in team training to execute business results
- Utilizes "More Ways to Shop" to drive business results and
supports use of new technology
- Represents the customer experience expectations in store
- Delivers a consistent experience aligned to RL Brand
expectations by supporting the company and store vision
- Champion of RL core values
- Supports a collaborative environment with the customer at its
- Engages in networking to start to build a clientele
- Provides on going feedback to Management on successes and
- Strengthen customer connectivity with alternative paths to
purchase by supporting alternative purchasing processes - Gladly,
Click to Zoom, JRNI, Ship to Home.
- Broaden customer accessibility to product discovery - QR codes,
digital catalogs, virtual stores.
- Provides necessary feedback to Management on category
opportunities or needs.
- Ensures sales floor and all store standards are met at all
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Retail experience or similar industry experience in a complex,
high-volume or high-profile specialty environment preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and store
- Ability to maneuver around the sales floor, stock/dressing
room, cashwrap and office; work around/with chemicals, lift/climb
up to 30 lbs. and climb moderately
- Ability to operate the register, stand, move and walk for
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the
business, which will require day, evening, weekends and may include
overnight shifts and travel (as required)
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
with customers, management and co-workers.
Polo Children's Factory Store - Sales Associate 06/05
Keywords: Ralph Lauren, Las Vegas , Polo Children's Factory Store - Sales Associate Part Time 06/05, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!