Surveillance Operator (The Mirage)
Company: MGM Resorts
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Las Vegas, Nevada
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the
world's most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one
exciting mission: To Entertain The Human Race.
The Surveillance Operator contributes to an environment of
collaboration in which Surveillance supports partner departments in
providing outstanding service to all guests. Providing both
customers and employees with a fair, safe and secure gaming
experience by creating accountability to company policies and
procedures as well as appropriate laws and regulations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate various closed-circuit television (CCTV) technology to
monitor and review casino activities, archive audio and video
evidence and monitor the system for malfunctions.
- Proactively monitor all casino areas and personnel including,
but not limited to, Table Games, Casino Cage, Soft Count, Slots and
Poker to promote accountability with policies and procedures,
identify suspicious activity, and deter fraud and theft.
- Proactively observe and review video then complete required
documentation regarding specific incidents including but not
limited to guest complaints, procedure errors, risk management
issues, player evaluations, theft, and variances.
- Maintain and improve knowledge of game rules, company policies,
procedures and threats in all areas which Surveillance is
responsible for monitoring through training and professional
- Cooperate with the local Gaming Authority and coordinate with
and/or assist other law enforcement agencies as necessary. Testify
in court as a representative for the company as necessary. Maintain
strict confidentiality of Surveillance operations and any
non-public information learned as an employee.
- Identify trends and abnormalities by reviewing data through
various software applications and investigating anomalies.
- Collaborate with leadership to maximize guest experience.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year of relevant experience
- At least one year of gaming and/or Surveillance experience
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Detailed knowledge of Table Games, Slots, Race & Sports Book
and Casino Cage procedures.
- Knowledge of advantage play systems and cheating methods.
- Detailed knowledge of local gaming regulations.
- Proficient in basic math without use of a calculator.
- Ability to distinguish colors.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Basic working knowledge of various computer technology and
software to include Microsoft Office applications.
- Effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral
Keywords: MGM Resorts, Las Vegas , Surveillance Operator (The Mirage), Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!