Remote Mortgage Underwriter - Up to $130K (Salary + Sign On)
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 12, 2021
If you are a mortgage underwriter looking to work remote for one
of the top companies in the industry, please apply today or email
me at abel.echemendia@Optello.com.
What You Will Be Doing
What You Need for this Position
- Assures that all mortgage loan files are underwritten (within
level of authority) in compliance with secondary market guidelines,
specific program guidelines, credit union policies, and regulatory
- Reviews and evaluates loans to ensure data integrity of the
- Monitors daily mortgage pipeline to identify areas that require
intervention in order to expedite the mortgage process and takes
- Works with outside vendors and service providers to facilitate
the loan process.
- Supports and fulfills Management requests related to audit
preparation, sale preparation and HMDA reporting.
- Functions as a business lead on departmental or organization
wide projects. Contributes expertise in his/her assigned area and
executes certain deliverables on the project.
- Actively works with management and staff seeking process
improvements to automate and/or streamline operations and maintain
- Promotes and maintains a positive work atmosphere by
communicating in a manner consistent with professional standards to
work effectively with members, co-workers, management, partners and
- Keeps abreast of industry developments including, but not
limited to changes in regulations and technology.
What's In It for You
- Direct Endorsement Certification (DE) and/or Lender Appraisal
Program (LAPP) / Staff Appraisal Reviewer (SAR)
- 4+ years of underwriting experience at a credit union, bank or
other financial institution.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, verbal and written
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage
- Results driven, service oriented, self-motivated and able to
- Detailed knowledge of secondary market guidelines.
- Some knowledge of regulatory guidelines and issues.
- Trustworthy with the ability to maintain highest level of
integrity and trust.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and
- Related experience with loan origination systems.
Top pay and bonus structure, medical/dental/vision, 401K, career
So, if you are a Mortgage Underwriter looking to work Remote for
one of the top mortgage companies, please apply today or email me
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through
our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is
the best way to apply, but you may also:
Abel Echemendia - Executive Recruiter - Optello
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : AE2-1604503 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal
law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and
eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the
required employment eligibility verification document form upon
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: Optello, Las Vegas , Remote Mortgage Underwriter - Up to $130K (Salary + Sign On), Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!