What will I be doing?
As a House person, you would be responsible for executing your
position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service
culture and driving company success through performing the
following tasks to the highest standards:
- Cleans guest corridors, landings, stairwells, delivers guest
requests, vacuuming, carpet cleaning and heavy cleaning of all
assigned units, offices and public area in compliance with all
standards of quality and productivity.
- Reports any maintenance problems, damage or missing items to
proper housekeeping personnel. Reports any suspicious activity to
the Security Department.
- Maintains cleaning cart supplies and equipment in a neat and
- Ensures all assets and supplies for the department are secure
in storage at all times in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Assists management in maintaining an accurate inventory of
linen and supplies.
- Follows all daily projects as assigned.
- Promptly turns in all lost and found items after being properly
tagged and identified.
- Properly utilizes the key Traka box system and adheres to the
"Resort Issued Key Policy".
- May be required to do other duties and special projects as
assigned by Housekeeping Management.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership
industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation,
quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success
are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must
possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift to
include weekends and holidays.
- Similar cleaning background to include hotels, private homes or
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate
the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous customer service or similar related experience.
- Previous house person work experienc
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand
At Hilton Grand Vacations, the foundation of our culture is
about putting people first, beginning with our customer. By
allowing the power of our customers to inspire the best in us, we
empower our Team Members to become proud owners of accountability,
we solidify our leadership position in the industry, and we help
our customers get the most out of their vacation ownership journey
through the world-class properties and unparalleled experiences we
Through inspired ownership, continual evolution, and a
commitment to uphold the highest standards, our Team Members feel
proud, our customers feel valued, and every encounter feels simply
grand. And that comes with grand opportunities for growth.
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (NYSE:HGV) is recognized as a
leading global timeshare company. With headquarters in Orlando,
Fla., Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets and operates a
system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in
select vacation destinations. The Company also manages and operates
two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations
Club and The Hilton Club, providing exclusive exchange, leisure
travel and reservation services for more than 285,000 Club Members.
For more information, visit www.hgv.com and