Security Officer FTO - Cromwell
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Train new hires in Security Officer duties: such as, tower patrol
with Tour Trax system, evac chair training, company policies and
procedures, outside patrol, casino duties, report writing, incident
investigations, emergency procedures, (fire, bomb, medical, etc.),
customer service, handcuffing, first aid, hazard communication,
biohazard, safety risks to include people and property liability
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Conducts in-service training as new developments in the
Security industry and technology advancements occur.
- Monitors and evaluates the development of probationary
employees through the use of observation, and questionnaires so as
at the end of the probation period to critique their training
- Consults with department Supervisors on the development of new
hires through weekly consultation with shift Supervision.
- Will be evaluated for their ability to further promote the
standard level of training for established officers within the
- Designs and establishes the criteria needed to maintain the
efficiency level of all officers in accordance with the property
- Prepares reports that correctly and adequately record events
and incidents where company responsibility and/or liability are at
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified.
- Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the
job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainments employment process, finalist
candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background
check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc.
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
- Must have knowledge on all aspects of the security functions on
this property, i.e. Tour Trax Wands tower runs, report writing,
digital camera operation, money drops from the Pit, and validator,
chip fills, use of force, handcuffing, lost and found, Automatic
External Defibrillator, (AED), and First aid trained, evac chair,
fire control equipment use and locations, bomb threat and search
procedures, blood borne pathogen and meth lab recognition.
- Must have computer skills necessary to utilize databases and
computer programs affiliated with above-mentioned security
- Proficient in following tools or equipment: Personal computer,
Tour Trax wands, digital camera, two-way radios, Automatic External
Defibrillator (AED), expandable baton, first aid trained, and fire
control equipment to include monthly maintenance inspection and
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- High school graduate or equivalent is required
- Two years experience in a position with direct guest contact
- Prefer individual with two years police, military police, or
casino security experience
- Ability to manage several tasks at once
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills along
with a good working knowledge of basic computer programs
- Must be able to obtain and possess a Nevada Gaming Card, an
Alcohol Awareness Card (AES), First Aid & CPR certifications, and
have a current and valid Nevada Drivers License.
- Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift
- Must present a well groomed appearance.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts.
- Must be able to work and stand inside and outside, sometimes in
heat in excess of 115 degrees, or cold as low as 10 degrees.
- Must be able to physically restrain individuals when a
condition of arrest exists.
- Must be able to respond calmly in crisis and stressful
situations and be able to make rational decisions when handling
guest and employee issues.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, jump, twist, crouch, grip, carry
heavy loads and maneuver quickly on level surfaces, as well as, up
and down stairs.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 60 pounds. Must be able to
push or pull up to 150 pounds.
- Must be able to see and, also, remember the specific details of
incidents and persons. Must be able to give court testimony when
necessary and write detailed reports.
- The Security Officer must be able to read, write, speak and
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing second hand smoke,
high noise levels, bright lights and dust.
- Must pass the physical and written testing of the Western
Division Security Academy (Controlled Force, Defensive Tactics,
Legal Issues, Handcuffing, Tactical Communications, Use of Force,
Report Writing, Searching Subjects, Emergency Response, Ethics, and
Expandable Baton) within the first ninety days of employment.
- Must re-certify, between years 2 and 3, through the Western
Division Security Academy, and must pass all physical, mental and
environmental demands as required.
DIRECTLY SUPERVISES (PLEASE LIST POSITION TITLES): NONE
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment, Las Vegas , Security Officer FTO - Cromwell, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!