Bartender Apprentice (Bally's Pool)
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The primary responsibility of the Bar Apprentice is to provide
excellent service to all guests who approach the bar, keeps the bar
area cleaned and stocked at all times, and assist the Bartender
with various duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Cleans bar area, including bar tops, sinks, glasses,
refrigerators and other bar appliances.
- Acknowledges, greets and converses with customers who approach
- Prepares and pours all types of drinks for customers and
cocktail servers upon request.
- Processes all cash transactions by accepting money and making
necessary change accurately, while presenting customer with bar
- Converts cash to coin for any customers playing the slot
machines in the bar area.
- Calls a designated slot employee when needed by a guest or
- Work requires 6 months prior Bartender or Bar Apprentice
- Work requires at least 1-year previous money handling
- Must have knowledge of beverages, glassware, and garnishes.
- Work requires effective communication in English, both verbal
and written form in a professional manner.
- Must present a neat and professional appearance.
- Work requires interactions with customers, public and
- Work requires teamwork with other staff members.
- Work requires ability to accurately count money and provide
- Work requires schedule flexibility which may include nights,
weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
Fast paced, high volume environment involving constant public.
Requires standing, walking, and lifting a minimum of 15-20lbs
repeatedly. Shifts may vary based on business needs. Must be able
to tolerate secondary tobacco smoke.
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment, Las Vegas , Bartender Apprentice (Bally's Pool), Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!