***In order to be considered for this position, please
attach resume and make sure you have your first/last name and
contact information present***
The Position : Traveling Retail Home
Position - 3rd Shift (100% OVERNIGHTS)
We are looking to fill Associate Positions.
Join a team that is constantly growing and you can work your way up
from the inside.
This is a Full Time Position working in Retail
Stores building out the aisles and displays. You will typically
work on a team of 6-12 Associates that are directed by a
Lead. We work together to Remodel/Reset
departments as well as Entire Home Center Stores. Typical job
duration is 2-4 weeks with a 4-8 person crew.
This Position Will Be Working In Home Center Stores
The work involves Installing Signs, Moving Steel Racking,
Installing Display Fixtures and Merchandising Products according to
a Plan-O-Gram inside Home Center Stores.
The Hours Are OVERNIGHT Work In Operating
Stores 9 PM to 6 AM and this is a
Traveling Position. One in which you may be gone
up to 2-4 weeks at a time.
We Pay For Hotels, Parking, Rental Cars, Airfare, Food Per Diem
and other related costs.
- The pay range were offering is $14-$18 hourly,
depending on your experience.
- Benefits : We offer Medical,
Dental, Vision and Life
Insurance as well as 401 (k)
- Holiday, Vacation and
- We Pay For : Mileage, Meal Per
Diem, Hotels for Overnight Work and
Travel Time/Overtime as required by law.
**ALL Screening Questions Must Be Filled Out To Be
Considered For This Position.**
- Must Be Able To Travel 24 Weeks At A Time.
- You Will Be Working Overnights (9PM6AM)
- You will be sharing A Hotel Room
- You Must Have Your Own Work Tools (Cordless Drill, Wrenches,
Must Have Experience In The Following:
- Store Resets
- Demolition and Installation of Warehouse Racking and
- You Must Be Able to Read and Understand
- Mechanically Inclined
You will be required to undergo and PASS: A Background
Check and A Drug Screening
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Assembling Shelving and Creating Displays
- Moving Steel Beams
- Merchandising Products according to a Plan-o-gram
- Exercising Sound Judgment
- Working Independently
- Prioritizing with Minimal Supervision
- Following and Giving Directions
- Problem Solving
- Engaging in Physical Activity which includes Regularly Lifting
or Pushing up to 75 lbs. and Standing for Long Periods of Time
- Climbing Ladders
- Paying Attention To Detail
- Being Willing To Learn
- Opportunities for Overtime
Why Should You Apply?
You enjoy being on the road.
Opportunity for growth within the company.
You would like to be a part of a winning team!