Speech Language Pathologist
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: June 13, 2021
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified
staffing agency, is seeking a quality Speech Language Pathologist
for an assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Current state license as a Speech Language Pathologist / SLP or
proactively in the process of the application process for current
state licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist / SLP.
- Current CPR certification.
- Must have CCC's.
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
The Speech Language Pathologist / SLP is responsible for the
assessment of referred patients that require treatment for speech,
hearing and or language deficits. The Speech Language Pathologist /
SLP will teach patients how to make sounds, improve their voices,
or increase their oral or written language skills to communicate
more effectively. Also, the Speech Language Pathologist / SLP will
teach individuals how to strengthen muscles or use compensatory
strategies to swallow without choking or inhaling food or
- Provide skilled speech therapy services / interventions in
accordance with physician orders.
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates and modifies care
to meet goals of speech therapy interventions.
- Set realistic and achievable goals for patients to develop, or
recover, reliable communication and swallowing skills so that the
patient can fulfill their educational, vocational and social
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified
provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed
nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities
nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention
to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability,
marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: SLP, Speech, Pathologist,
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Las Vegas , Speech Language Pathologist, Other , Pahrump, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!