Medical Assistant/Certified Nursing Assistant (Part Time)
Company: NOVUM PHARMACEUTICAL RESEARCH SERVICES OF PENNSYLV
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Support study progression according to the study protocol and
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Document and QC documentation of all study activities as
- May perform rapid succession vital signs, including blood
pressure, pulse, respiration, EKG's, and temperature.
- Perform specimen testing as required.
- Observe collection of specimens for drug and alcohol
- Observe participant behavior during all phases of study
activity and communicate pertinent observations/ adverse events to
Study Management or RA.
- Perform meal service activities as required.
- Perform CRF completion as required.
- Ensure clinic areas are prepared and cleaned.
- Perform service-orientated duties in relation to participant
- Other duties as assigned.
Certificate from College or Technical School for Medical Assistant;
three months medical/clinical research experience, or an equivalent
combination of experience and education.
- Good organizational and follow through skills.
- Good computer skills
Current CPR certification is required.
Novum Pharmaceutical Research Services is an Equal Employment
Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race,
religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy,
childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected
veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other
applicable legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: NOVUM PHARMACEUTICAL RESEARCH SERVICES OF PENNSYLV, Las Vegas , Medical Assistant/Certified Nursing Assistant (Part Time), Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!