Retail Sales Associate
Company: Stsk Group 2 Inc
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 13, 2021
- Totals bill for merchandise, accepts payment, makes change for
customers, and maintains store displays.
- Assists in establishing strategic marketing plans to achieve
corporate objectives for products and services.
- Stocks shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise.
- Sets up advertising displays or arranges merchandise on
counters or tables to promote sales.
- Stamps, marks, or tags price on merchandise.
- Obtains merchandise requested by customer or receives
merchandise selected by customer.
- Answers customer's questions concerning location, price, and
use of merchandise.
- Totals price and tax on merchandise purchased by customer to
- Accepts payment and makes change.
- Cleans shelves, counters, or tables.
- Removes and records amount of cash in register at end of
- Calculates sales discount to determine price.
- Keeps record of sales, prepares inventory of stock, and orders
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Some previous work-related experience
- Bilingual Skills( Chinese, Japanese, or English)
Skills good to have
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service orientation
- Problem solving
- Make up skills or previous experience is a big plus
Keywords: Stsk Group 2 Inc, Las Vegas , Retail Sales Associate, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!