The Retail Clerk is responsible for selling goods from the gift
shop to guests in a courteous and efficient manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets guests when they enter the gift shop.
- Offers assistance locating merchandise.
- Displays merchandise in a neat manner.
- Restocks all items as necessary.
- Checks expiration dates on food, beverage and tobacco
- Completes guest purchases, processes all payment types and
processes returns, refunds and exchanges.
- Verifies guests purchasing tobacco and/or alcohol products are
of legal age to do so.
- Maintain cash bank in drawer, turning in all property monies
and receipts and ensuring deposits are verified.
- Monitor guest activity to prevent losses.
- Assists with inventory counts and audits.
- Receives merchandise on set delivery dates; inventories, labels
and stocks all items.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends and
- Other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
All Employees must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and
procedures, including fire and safety regulations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Excellent cash handling and customer service skills are
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Clark County Health Card and Alcohol Awareness Card is
Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Hand truck or dolly may be used.