FOOD SERVER VICTORY'S CAFE
Company: Boyd Gaming
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Receive and serve food and beverage orders from guests. May also be
responsible for collecting payment and making change for guest
- Greet and communicate with guests in a friendly, courteous
- Receive and process food and beverage orders from guests
utilizing a computerized guest check system.
- Retrieves prepared orders from kitchen area and delivers to
- Carry and balance trays and/or push cart of food and beverages
through kitchen and dining room (approximately 20 to 30
- Maintain cleanliness of all areas of the dining room.
- Present check to guest. Collects payment and/or deliver to
- Six (6) months of food and beverage service experience
- Must be able to stand and walk for majority of shift.
- Must be able to lift and carry trays weighing approximately 40
pounds. Must be able to communicate in English.
- Utilize computer system for placing food and beverage orders
and processing payments.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Boyd Gaming, Las Vegas , FOOD SERVER VICTORY'S CAFE, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!