Insurance Policy Review Associate
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: July 20, 2021
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and
consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive
and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way
, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by
our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized
solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
The Policy Checking Associate is accountable for delivering high
quality and efficient policy audit processing for Gallagher and its
clients to ensure our clients are issued policies consistent with
Gallagher's agreement with them and to prevent Gallagher from
encountering E&O claims (Error & Omission).
This role reports directly into either the Client Service Director
or the Client Service Supervisor. The Policy Checking Associate
contributes to key business outcomes such as client retention,
E&O Avoidance, internal client satisfaction, enhancing AJG's
value to our clients and prospects, and fostering a culture of
performance and continuous improvement.
- You will provide policy auditing support that is consistent
with operational standards and practices.
- You will adhere to efficiency/productivity and process
standards, such as data and document requirements, timelines, tool
and resource usage, etc.
- You will successfully and profitably execute policy checking
and motor vehicle report processes and activities.
- You will execute on standard methodologies and processes, using
existing systems and shared services to work as effectively and
efficiently as possible.
- You will be expected to adhere to strict service timelines and
- You will work with insurance carriers as necessary.
- You will organize and prioritize assigned tasks with limited
supervision to deliver high quality work on a timely
- You will build collaborative and mutually meaningful
relationships with other team members
- You will actively suggest and share opportunities to streamline
and improve processes
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years directly applicable experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Basic Math Skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficient in using technology as a tool to maximize
productivity and quality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K),
employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement,
employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability
varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift
program, and more.
- U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV
online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any
offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion
of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United
States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Keywords: Gallagher, Las Vegas , Insurance Policy Review Associate, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!