Remote L&H Licensed Benefits Customer Service Rep - (3 - 4 Month Contract)
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and
consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive
and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way,
our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by
our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized
solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
Gallagher is looking for Life and Health licensed Benefits
Representatives for the open enrollment season. Our Benefits
Representatives will primarily help assist our clients with
educating them on benefits avaialble for open enrollment. This is
purely a customer service role with no sales, so we are looking for
customer-centric individuals who can advise clients to ensure they
are choosing the best options available to them. Please see
position details below:
- This is a REMOTE position. We will provide you with all the
necessary equipment, as long as you have a high speed internet
- The is a TEMPORARY position will start in September and go
through the end of November. There may be some opportinity to work
- In addition to the hourly rate, you will eligible for performance
bonuses based on metrics throughout the length of the project,
totaling up to an additional $1750 within the 3 - 4 month
- You will work an 8-hr shift between the hours of 5am - 6pm,
Pacific Time, Monday - Friday. There may be some overtime and
weekends requested during peak times.
What You Will Be Doing:
- This role will require a commitment of 40 hours per week.
Shifts are available within the hours of operation 5 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Pacific Time Monday through Friday with some Saturdays during peak
- You will successfully carry out these duties as a licensed Life
& Health Insurance professional.
- Our representatives work with members and internal teams,
providing exemplary support and assisting with company benefit plan
selection as well as eligibility and claims issues.
- You will deliver high-quality client service consistent with
Gallagher standards and practices and manage relationships with
- Our members will need help evaluating their benefit options and
you'll advise them on optimizing their employee benefit use.
- Collaborate with insurance carriers, providers and third party
administrators to resolve claim and eligibility concerns for
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience
- Strong typing and basic computer skills
- Life and Health Insurance license in at least one state.
- Working knowledge of MS systems, i.e., MS Excel, MS PowerPoint,
Outlook and MS Word
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Good verbal communication skills
- Maintains a high level of professionalism with clients and
establishes a positive rapport with every caller
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K),
employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement,
employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability
varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift
program, and more.
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV
online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any
offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion
of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United
States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal
employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor
any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national
origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran
status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived
sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal
employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the
employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to,
recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion,
compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition,
Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or
mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a
disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business.
Keywords: Gallagher, Las Vegas , Remote L&H Licensed Benefits Customer Service Rep - (3 - 4 Month Contract), Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!