Store Manager - Retail - Boulder City, NV, United States
Company: Hudson Group
Location: Boulder City
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Located at Boulder City, NV, United States
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
GROW With US!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30
years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than
1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't
serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter
terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our
greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and
training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the
customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're
fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training,
skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow
and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
• A rate of pay of $17.00 per hour
• A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
• 50% Discount for all Food and Beverage items at the store
• $300 Hiring Bonus For Joining Our Team!
This Retail Supervisor / Lead Position Is For You, If You Would
• Supporting the General Manager to ensure that all store daily
operating procedures are performed on a timely basis as required,
while promoting a corporate image of excellence through a strong
work ethic, leadership by example, and the consistent delivery of
excellent customer service and store visual presentation.
• Maximizing sales through the development and supervision of sales
• Working at the Virgin Hotel in Las Vegas
The Team is counting on you as a Retail Supervisor / Lead to:
• Have open / flexible availability and be able to work mornings,
afternoons & evenings on weekdays and weekends
• Work a full-time schedule
• Conducts store opening/closing/ shift change procedures.
• Provides staff training.
• Performs all cash register preparation, float verifications, spot
checks, verification of end-of-shift cash reconciliation's, void
processing and deposits.
• Ensures that money is secured at all times and cash in excess of
$500 is removed from the register for safekeeping.
• Ensures that daily counts on cigarettes, phone cards, newspapers,
and other items as required are conducted consistently and that any
discrepancies are reported immediately to the Operations
• Ensures that staff report to work on time, dressed in clean full
uniform, including nametags.
• Ensures all sales associates are aware of daily sales
• Ensures customers are greeted promptly and served by
knowledgeable, well-trained associates.
• Demonstrates effective management of customer queuing
• Ensure telephones are answered in a consistent business-like
manner and are used only for business-related purposes.
• Ensures that all staff tardiness and absences are reported to
• Ensures that sales associates are assigned daily duties and never
congregate in the vicinity of the cash desk.
• Ensures that staff is aware of procedural changes and/or other
• Ensures that staff are offering an up-sell/add-on sale to each
• Has an in depth knowledge of products sold and ensures
replenishment and proper rotation of stock on the sales floor.
• Ensures all damaged goods are returned to the warehouse properly
• Ensures that housekeeping standards are maintained (i.e. dusting,
folding, replacement of burnt light bulbs, sweeping, mopping).
• Maintains an ever-vigilant theft and shoplifting awareness and
enforces cash register and other policies controlling internal
• Hiring and Firing / Disciplinary actions
• Consults and helps plan daily activities with General
Manager/Operations Manager and other Supervisors; manages the
activities of staff.
• Provides supervision and support to store staff.
• Works with on-site jobbers and sales representatives.
• Leadership qualities, interactive, and approachable.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment Time-management
skills and multi-tasking abilities.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• One or more years of retail supervisory experience
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family
• Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
• Universal Life Insurance
• Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
• Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
• Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
• Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex
(including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran
status or other characteristics protected by law.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including
the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this
position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any
position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
Keywords: Hudson Group, Las Vegas , Store Manager - Retail - Boulder City, NV, United States, Other , Boulder City, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!