Limited X-Ray Technician - Medical Assistant
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a
Limited X-Ray Technician - Medical Assistant? At CareNow,
you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in
programs to support our incredible team members over the course of
At CareNow, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer
eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes
medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some
unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay
based on years of service)
Assistance and Reimbursements for
Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets,
Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft
- Home, Auto,
and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Limited X-Ray Technician - Medical
Assistant like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Limited X-Ray Tech /
Medical Assistant, you will
- Take vital signs, collecting lab specimens, performing EKG’s,
and administering IM injections.
- Perform all x-ray/imaging services according to provider’s
orders and updates patient charts accordingly.
- Collect patient history and documenting EHR appropriately.
- You may apply splints, dressings and bandages.
- Assist with check-in/check-out when needed including auditing
- Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab
work, drug screens, and lab work sent out to other labs.
- Keep patients and visitors informed of clinic progress.
- You must have the flexibility to work during the CareNow Urgent
Care Clinic hours: Monday-Friday 8am-9pm, Saturdays 8am-8pm, and
You should have
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Graduate of an accredited school of Medical Assistants or
completion of an approved program (BOTP) is required.
- General Medical Radiology Technician (GMRT), Limited Medical
Radiology Technician (LMRT), or Non-Registered Technician (NCT)
license is required in state of residency.
- Current certification from the American Association of Medical
Assistants (AAMA) is preferred.
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is
- Experience using an EHR system is beneficial.
- Current BLS Certification is required within 30 days of
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification
and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of
employment or promotion.
- NEVADA ONLY: Must obtain an Office Laboratory Assistant license
within 30 days of employment or promotion.
delivers quality, convenient, patient-centered urgent
care with unparalleled service. We are in more than
100 urgent care clinics around the United States.
We are committed to staffing our clinics with the most qualified
and experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to improving
lives and leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our
physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive
resources. And we provide support to our growing
CareNow® physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are
trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal
medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care
services for the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."-
Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent
Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Limited X-Ray
Technician - Medical Assistant opening. Qualified candidates will
be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today
to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: CareNow, Las Vegas , Limited X-Ray Technician - Medical Assistant, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!