Coordinator Sales Gallery New Hire Bonus $1,000 until the end of September
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 11, 2021
What will I
There’s something truly fun and
superb about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our way of
life has been about making memorable experiences and a positive
impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and
flourish. Our Team Members are what make the difference in their
efforts. It is their talent, passion, and dedication to our brand
that has energized the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
We are seeking dynamic personalities!
If you enjoy working with new potential clients and helping couples
and families make memories of a lifetime by enjoying vacations,
this is an outstanding opportunity in your next career move. We
have a fun, encouraging culture with top notch training and
As a Sales Gallery Coordinator, you
will be responsible for providing outstanding service to both our
internal and external customers. Support Sales and Marketing
Departments by performing Sales Front Desk, Gifting and Kitchen
responsibilities in a smooth and consistent manner.
- Track daily attendance and training attendance.
- Set and Update the various Sales Executive Rotations daily and
any specialty rotations on the effective dates.
- Check in guests and owners for their sales presentation and
assign appropriate Sales Executives with accurate codes.
- Answer all phone calls and direct to the appropriate
- Take inventory and stock all kitchen supplies including but not
limited to: Food, Coffee, Juice, Paper Good/Cleaning Supplies, and
- Keep café and refreshment areas cleaned and stocked at all
- Assist with Extra Premiums for all departments and reconciles
- Issue all Taxi/Uber reimbursements to Guests and Owners.
- Coordinate with the transportation team pick up and drop off
details for our guests and owners coming to and from the
- Carries out all reasonable requests by management of which a
team member is capable of performing
Outstanding Candidates we are
To fulfill this role optimally,
you must possess the following minimum qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Able to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends,
- Previous customer service experience.
Why do Team Members enjoy working with us:
This position has a competitive
hourly of $16.00
- Excellent health care options (medical, dental, and vision that
encourage preventative care)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that allows for adventure, rest, relaxation
- The industries top training in a lively environment
- All new Team Members are automatically enrolled in the HGV
matching Retirement Savings Plan
- Our Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program offers up to 30 room
nights per year at deeply discounted rates and 50% off at
participating hotel-operated restaurants. Pass the savings on to
family and friends since HGV allows you to share up to 70
additional discounted room nights per year
- And so much more
We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Las Vegas , Coordinator Sales Gallery New Hire Bonus $1,000 until the end of September, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!