Assistant Chief Engineer- Elara
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 11, 2021
What will I be
As an Assistant Chief Engineer you
would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities
in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company
success through performing the following tasks to the highest
- Assists in the development of critical initiatives for the
- Ensures that policies and mentorship are in place to clearly
define responsibilities, processes, delegations and decision-making
powers for goal achievement.
- Maintains compliance with interpersonal, business, and
- Conducts consistent walk-throughs of each resort tower to
visually assess the physical structure(s) of the building.
- Resolves level of safety, efficient maintenance, and operation
of all mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems and any other related
- Assigns routine maintenance tasks on public spaces, meeting
rooms, guest rooms, outlets, back of the house spaces and
- Assigns and verifies completion with all Maintenance
Technicians of all repairs, replacement, and renovation projects to
offices and employee work areas.
- Routinely inspects units and common areas to ensure they are in
compliance with QA and safety standards.
- Ensures consistency in daily communication, and supervises
activities with other departments to achieve efficient levels of
revenue while maintaining a high level of guest satisfaction.
- Maintains an accurate inventory of operating supplies and
ensures that accurate purchasing procedures are followed to
maintain an adequate supply.
- Ensures all assets of the department, equipment, supplies and
storage are accurately locked and secured.
- Executes human resource management practices that are executed
by direct reports which include recruitment, performance
management, and corrective action in partnership with the HR
- Maintains firm understanding of the established Collective
Bargaining Agreement as it relates to the supervision and
performance of team members.
- Develops onboarding schedule for team members in
partnership with the Talent Development Manager.
- Identifies and coordinates development plans for team members
to ensure continued departmental growth and success.
- Manages relationships, contracts, compliance, and interface
issues with the operation’s business supporters and suppliers to
ensure business needs and financial responsibilities are handled in
a timely manner.
- Supervises financial spending within the department as it
relates to the established annual budget. Makes recommendations
based on data to achieve financial sustainability and ensures
effective reporting and forecasting of results in collaboration
with the Resort Director and Chief Engineer.
- Performs other related activities as the need arises.
We offer an excellent benefit package
to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and
vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and
extraordinary travel benefits!
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in
the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering
dedication to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the
core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this
role optimally, you must possess the following minimum
qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
- At least 3 years of related experience
- 2 years of managerial experience required.
- Flexible work schedule required.
It would be helpful in this position
for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and
- BA/BS Bachelors Degree
- 5-7 years of previous experience working as a Chief Engineer,
or position of a similar role within a timeshare or luxury
- Knowledge of timeshare ownership preferred.
- Solid Understanding of OSHA and building engineering.
- Experience with project management.
- 4+ years of Director experience preferred
- CPR/First Aid preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
We will ensure that individuals with
disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate
in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Las Vegas , Assistant Chief Engineer- Elara, Other , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!